New to site. Want to start 30DS?

Options
Hi
I am planning on trying the 30DS soon and want to know if anyone else would like to do the same for motivation / support? Thanks!

Replies

• kirstietmack
    Options
    sure, what is 30ds?
  • KariBethCook
    KariBethCook Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What is the 30DS? I'm kinda new to this site/ program...
  • wiferoni
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred. I'm told it has great results and it's a moderately inexpensive workout you can do at home.
  • KariBethCook
    Options
    What do you need to have in order to participate?
  • Jadesfattorment
    Options
    I do the 30DS when I have time and it is awsome but a killer!

~ For people who don't know what it is, it's an excercise tape by Julian Micheal's that does circuit training and gets awsome results in 30 days, you can always google it. :)
  • KariBethCook
    Options
    Hmm. I'll definitely need to look into this. :)
  • wiferoni
    Options
    I picked up the DVD at walmart for $7 and the weights for about $8. I want to start soon so let me know if you'd like to try together!
  • KariBethCook
    Options
    Sure. Send me a message and I'll let you know ASAP.
  • wiferoni
    Options
    Well I'm thinking maybe Monday? Will that be enough time to buy the DVD?
  • jwilloughby51
    jwilloughby51 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm going on my 3rd day of level 2, you can add me. I've completed 12 days and already lost 2.5 inches from each thigh and 2 inches from my stomach. It's intense but you really get results.
  • wiferoni
    Options
    Well I'm fairly out of shape? Do you think i will still be able to keep up? I am moderately active with work but still have a lower endurance than I'd like to.
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Please add me as a friend if you would like.

For those who can't find it locally on DVD or, who are like me and don't want to face the Christmas crowds - you can buy it online in the iTunes store. I bought my copy last night and I believe it was $8.99. I liked the idea of getting a digital copy so if I go out of town I can take it with me on my laptop or my iPhone.
  • tim_w13
    tim_w13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am also on day 3rd today on level 2. it is awesome. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • jwilloughby51
    jwilloughby51 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am out of shape too, I was getting winded just doing the jumping jacks! I literally lay on the floor for 5 minutes after its over. You just have to think "its only 20 minutes" and you will get through it just fine. There are modifications to most of the exercises so that really helps! Search "30ds results" here on the site and look at all of the before & after pictures of some of the people who have completed it if you havent already. I think of about those girls when im doing it & it really motivates me to push through because they had some excellent results. This DVD will really increase your endurance level, by the fifth or sixth day you should notice a change.
  • wiferoni
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!!!
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Options
    I had never heard of this, and to be honest, it scares the crap out of me!

I am terrible at pushing myself. Someone else pushing me is different, but I am more likely to give up.

I am still going to look into it though. I may do it starting January 1st, after christmas and new year.

Good luck to those doing it!
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Options
    can i join it sounds interesting
  • wiferoni
    Options
    Absolutely!

I'll check back here Sunday evening and maybe we can start Monday!
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Well I'm fairly out of shape? Do you think i will still be able to keep up? I am moderately active with work but still have a lower endurance than I'd like to.

I did 15 days on it last time and need to start again. But she has 2 trainers with her for examples and one of them gives modified versions of most of the moves. You may need to take breaks but it gets better as the days go by. It's still a tough workout but you get to where you can do the workout without breaks.
  • escher83
    Options
    I am up for the challenge. Can I join in?