losing weight :D = losing boob :/

Options
Losing weight is such a great feeling! Clothes fit better, you feel amazing and you gain more confidence. The one thing that I have issues with is losing my chi chi’s (breast). My bras are 36 DDD but my girls don’t fit in them any more. My back is happy but I’m a little sad because they lost some of their perkiness :embarassed: . So, does anyone know of any exercises to perk them back up and to keep them that way as I lose more weight? Any advice will be great! thx :flowerforyou:

p.s. Friend Me!

Replies

• Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Bump lol
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I don't know for sure, but I don't think there is anything you can do that I know of. Breasts obviously contain milk, but also fat, so when you lose weight, the fat in your breasts leaves also. Maybe someone else knows some way to help stop it, but I have never heard of anything before. Sorry. =/
  • Aprillsmith
    Options
    You could try strength training and light weight lifting. Like using light weights on a barbell to do chest presses and work the chest kicked. Btw, I am a 42ddd and am losing weight and I don't want my girls to start going south and look like flap jacks either. do you workout at home or at the gym?
  • cstein71
    cstein71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    try extended flys with weights and another good one that I learned from my fitness intructor is to use a bousu ball and holding a weight in hands sit on bousu towards edge and go backwards extending arms up over head. Slowly bring arms up forward over head towards front of body and stand up and extend arms over head. Repeat. This really works the upper abs right under "the girls" which help support them.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    ...can't help you there...as small as my boobs were already....I had to go out and buy new bras before buying new clothes...went from a 36 to a 32:ohwell:
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I've always wondered if working your chest with weights would help. If the muscle under builds maybe it would give a little lift? I've been too lazy to really try though.

It's kind of funny... the part of my weight loss that I'm happiest about is losing my boobs. I went from a 40DD to a 32B. :D
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    I wounder if push ups will help? Anyone..........
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I definitely have the same problem and actually you and I wear the same size. I heard strength training is the best way to remedy this issue. I just started my strength training rountie so I will follow up in a few weeks with results. Good luck to you!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Big boobs on a fat chick are like abs on a skinny guy.

They don't count.
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Butterflies and push ups. They'll help the muscle underneath but they wont lift them up a lot. I've tried. I have nice muscles at least lol
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have that same fear! Anyone I ever knew or have known who lost 20lbs or more lost chi-chi's and booty :( I don't wanna lose booty if I lose chichi's I'll buy a better bra... But I guess it is just the price of weight loss.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    hhmm...i love my boobs, and they seem to get a lot of attention from guys! :)
    Big boobs on a fat chick are like abs on a skinny guy.

They don't count.
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    :( I never had big bewbs. I have always been like a B. They look a little more normal on me now...but I'm saying that when I hit goal, I may just have the perfect solution to my personal ailment. It's called the plastic surgeon, or for a less drastic change, yet another very sexy collection bra from the Vsecret! Yeah!!!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I've lost four inches upstairs but only lost like half a cup size while dropping from a 38 to a 34.. I do lots of weight lifting as well, anything working your chest has the possibility of helping. Pushups, dumbbell fly's, bench press at all angles and honestly anything chest-wise will help you gain muscle mass and make your chest look fuller up above. Those who don't have muscle will kind of have a bit of an odd indent along where the actual muscle meets where the boob mass begins.

Unfortunately you can't control the amount of fat you lose and where, your body could decide to take it from upstairs!
  • jcoulter329
    jcoulter329 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wounder if push ups will help? Anyone..........

Yes, they make them that fit right in your bra! ;)
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am 46 pounds down. My band size has decreased but the cup size is exactly the same! This is a good thing! But I have nursed three children and mine will never be perky again. I am alright with that....Just as I am proud of every stretch mark and every "laugh line" Each one has their story in my life.

NOW....IF YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS CALL ME! I don't know how much longer I can tell myself that I am happy with saggies!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    :( I never had big bewbs. I have always been like a B. They look a little more normal on me now...but I'm saying that when I hit goal, I may just have the perfect solution to my personal ailment. It's called the plastic surgeon, or for a less drastic change, yet another very sexy collection bra from the Vsecret! Yeah!!!
    I agree with her. I was a 48DDD before my breast reduction that brought me to a 42D. In only 2 months time I'm now a 42C after a 29 lb weight loss in total. I have about 50-60 lbs to loose still. I can just imagine what they will go down to. BUT, VS does make beautiful bra's that i am sure would make ANY woman....look and feel SEXY!!!!

12117749.png
  • progresseeker2311
    Options
    I wanna know too because I've been doing push ups, yoga, pilates, etc, etc, and my chest looks better, but the boobs still haven't improved!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    My boobs went missing as I lost my weight. I feel so tiny up there lol. Sucks. They now feel so light where as before they were so heavy :-(.
  • Miss1V
    Options
    i have a big booty too!! but it has gotten better so im happy with that.