Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Options
I recently (maybe a week ago) introduced extra virgin coconut oil into my diet to help kill of candida (long story) and also for its numerous reported health benefits. I feel quite queasy on it so far as part of the herxheimer reaction/detoxing/candida diet but my sugar and alcohol cravings are ALREADY starting to subside a bit. I rubbed some into some scars I had and have already seen that they are flatter. Anyway... didn't weigh myself for a while but my current weight is 149.4 (the last time I weighed was maybe a week ago and I was 156 pounds then). I even ate a huge chinese meal yesterday. I have been drinking more water lately too, but for those trying to battle candida or interested in curbing some sugar/carb/alcohol cravings I recommend adding a few teaspoons of extra virgin coconut oil to your diet. It's extremely healthy for you, it can lower bad cholesterol (I think the bad is HDL? I get things like that mixed up)- it's a medium chain fatty acid and does not lead to clogged arteries (quite the opposite, I believe it's long chained fatty acids from saturated fats that raise cholesterol levels). It's a natural antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral. Already I really recommend it but it can make you feel sick (nauseated) at first so be careful. Also, make sure you get extra virgin, non hydrogenated (the hydrogenated stuff is bad for you!) Take care. Btw, i think the reason I seem to be losing weight faster lately is because of the extra virgin coconut oil.