A bronze lamp from the early 1900s
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Ice cream at Whole Foods.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I visited my brother last week in Toronto and picked up a keychain for a guy at work. He's a little bit slower, and it's his birthday tomorrow..he says he wants to spend the entire day snowmachining. So I told him he can put that on his keychain. It's the only thing I bought on my trip. But he was super pumped when I gave it to him. Too bad we don't really have the snow yet.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    In a shop? A miniature Christmas tree, LED lights and wooden decorations all from the 99p shop, which made decorations affordable for the first time since I moved into my flat four years ago.

That arrived from an online purchase? Two pairs of fancy knickers that were free other than postage after a rather spectacular voucher offer.

That I ordered online but hasn't arrived yet? Some jewellery and perfume from Avon for myself - Dad asked me to get myself something from him for Christmas,
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    A new SUV on Saturday and coloring books for my nieces on Sunday...
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    5 pair of undies from Forever 21 online...I usually only do V.S. but I needed cheapy ones for the gym.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    A Christmas gift for my husband!:love:
  • QBee73
    QBee73 Posts: 53
    Options
    Progresso Light soups, Yogurt & Berry Rice Cakes, Yoplait Yogurts
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    A Christmas tree.
  • andreacord
    Options
    Popcorn, oatmeal and pyjamas. Yeah, random right?
  • gaby0324
    gaby0324 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bath toys for my baby girl :heart:
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    apple juice.
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A Dora Wii game for my youngest for Christmas.
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    a tomato
    a cucumber
    cabbage
    sweet peppers
    Eggo waffles
  • shantelleclarke
    Options
    Rubbermaid containers for my Christmas baking...
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My last purchase was so damn exciting; short of taking it into a closed garage to test it out, I can't wait until it gets here to walk around the house with it:

Carbon Monoxide detector.

I might affix it to a belt like a fashionably psycho belt buckle.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Shopping trip to Trader Joe's. Exciting! :happy:
  • gsheasley
    gsheasley Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    chicken salad for lunch
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    Lol! Me too! I was like, "Ok!" *gets ready to leave* And he was all, "Don't you want to know what kind?" "How many different kinds are there?" o.o; "Newport 100s, but get -insert kind here 'cause I cant remember the name- if they're out of those, oh and go here to get them not there because they are cheaper, oh and get a box not a carton." "Just write it down and I'll hand the guy the paper... -.-;"
    Apparently there's a difference between a box and a carton. O.o
    When I first turned 18, my boss asked me to buy him a pack or Marbolo's... I couldn't say the name correctly LOL
    He prepped me for like 10 mins on how to say it!
    I still effed it up!
    Pack of cigarettes for my boss who's not allowed to leave the store. (We're third shifters.)
    Never thought I'd buy a pack of smokes...me being highly allergic to tobacco and all, lol. xD

In the 1980s, when I was in Elementery School, my dad would go fill up gas and ask me (or any of my siblings) to go get him a pack of Cigarettes, lol.. It wasnt until I was in HS that the cashier didnt allow us to do this for him.. lol
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Fuel for the car.