Howdy! New Girl On Board

Options
Hi everyone! I just learned about MFP from a friend and signed up today. What I've seen so far looks great. Every little bit of info would be appreciated.

Replies

• Vixin
    Vixin Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just learned about MFP from a friend and signed up today. What I've seen so far looks great. Every little bit of info would be appreciated.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful place that as helped me so much, I hope it helps you as much as it as helped me. Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! There are many helpful posts( Especially the Newbies Read this threads). I wish you well on your journey.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Vixin
    Vixin Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for the welcome. I do like what I have seen so far. Great Job on the weight you have lost already.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for the welcome. I do like what I have seen so far. Great Job on the weight you have lost already.

thanks, I still have a long way to go but one day at a time.