clothing sizes

Options
How much weight do you think you drop between sizes?

Replies

• ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a uk 22 to a uk 16(just) in 49lbs so divided by 3 around 16lbs per size
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the fat:muscle ratio. If you have gotten more tone you may have lost all fat but not lost as much weight on the scale. I've lost 24lbs and went from a tight 13 in pants to a loose 11, honestly I should be in a 9 now. I just haven't gone to get a new pair yet. I also went from an xl in shirts to a m/l depending on the brand
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    For me about a clothes size per 12 lbs.
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have only lost 8 lbs but I have gone form a size 8 to a 4 (some are too big). I am pretty short though, 5'2 and I have done the 30 day shred and I am on the last week of ripped in 30.
  • hiyoli
    hiyoli Posts: 13
    Options
    Lost 50 lbs and 7% body fat, gone from a US 14 to a US 6/8, some 10. so about 15-16 lbs per size. Depends on how your body is made though, and wear you're losing the weight. In women's shirts I am a s/m, and I can fit m/l in children's.
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    For me it varies. When I was bigger I had to lose about 12 pounds to go down a size and now it is closer to 8 pounds. I am 5'1".
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    depends on : piece of clothing, how you carry your weight, if you are gaining muscle/if you work out hard, how tall you are, etc etc etc.

for me, i started out with about 100 lbs to lose. i have lost 32 and i would say 15lbs per size for me. im about 1 size down in shirts (i carry my weight in my belly so it will be more weight lost before the shirts get a lot smaller. i do see change around my bust and waist arms in shirts though) and 2 in pants.
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have lost approximately 42 lbs and have gone down from a 28 to a 24 :)
  • wcsangel
    Options
    I've lost 26 pounds, and gone down only one size in trousers (UK 12 - 10), but three sizes in tops (UK 18 - 12).
  • TamaraRR
    TamaraRR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 lb and went from a 10 at american eagle to a 4.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 lbs and dropped from a size 46 pant to a 34, and a XL shirt to an M.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I drop a pants size about every 15 pounds. (5'8.5")
  • adrianstone80
    Options
    It depends on how much you take & burn calorie.If you really wish to lose weight then you can do it.you need to eat vegetables also.

easy healthy meals