boot nsv :)

Options
This is probably really uninteresting to everyone but I'm happy about it! All my life I have never been able to wear boots due to my mahoosive legs but yesterday I managed to put on and do up every single pair I tried on :-). I was so happy I even bought a pair so I now own my first ever pair of boots!

Replies

• candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I totally know what you mean, that would be huge to me, too :)
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Well done, must be an awesome feeling :)
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    AAAAHHHHH!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: That's one of my goals! Congrats!!
  • RoxyPenny
    Options
    That's one of my goals too! I can't ever get them over my fat calves. I hope to be able to post soon that I too bought myself some boots! Congrats!
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Hey, that's awesome! It might not be interesting to many people, but it's important to you and that's why it matters.

ENJOY YOUR BOOTS!!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! I love boots and I too was never able to wear them because I could not fit my legs into them. I can now, and have been wearing long boots since Spring and I love it! Wear them proudly.
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I can totally relate!!
  • That's so exciting! I usually have to buy wide-calf boots but I have a regular pair that i've never been able to pull up all the way but the other day, almost without even realizing it, I was able to pull them all the way up to my knees. Small things like that make such a huge difference. Keep up the good work!
  • marihanmamdouh
    Options
    I am so in love with boots but unlucky it takes a hard time to find a fitting one
    yesterday i saw a pair of knee length boots at Stradivarius i fall in love with
    the pain of not having them made me want to kick more
    I really understand your elation now :D well done
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    This was me too!! I loved the moment when I could put my wellies on with my jeans tucked in!! :)
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I need to go see if my winter boots look any better now :smile:
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Excellent! A dear relative is getting heavy and it is almost impossible to find boots. There is just no diverting the person.
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That's so exciting and awesome! I can't wait to get there!
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I totally get it and I can't wait to put on a pair that is not wide calf and zip them up!!! Congratulations! Well done! A great NSV to have!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Dah. I get this. I have humungoid calves. I stick to booties.
  • trixxyfrawg
    trixxyfrawg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling of having huge calves. Congrats on the NSV! Rock those boots!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!! I experienced the same thing a couple of months ago. Unlike you though, I wasn't able to purchase a pair because the ones I liked were all too big in the ankles. Ha, ha, ha, ha. I didn't mind though because I was just thrilled that I could actually zip them all the way up. Yeah, you!!!!!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I remember that day so well! Congrats on ur first of hopefully many boots :D
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    That's a brilliant NSV! Well done!
    Are you ready, boots? Start walking!! :smile:
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Experienced a similar boot NSV a few weeks ago so I can totally relate. Such a great feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!