Detox

Options
2»

Replies

• jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Bikram yoga!!! Detoxifies your entire body naturally! Lots and Lots of water
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Just eat whole foods, drink plenty of water and get some exercise. Let your liver and kidneys do the rest. Don't waste your money on regimens.

I have to agree with this one. Our bodies were made to "detox" themselves, and they do a good job of it if given to right fuel. Plus, commercial "detoxes", cleanses, and things like that don't really improve your overall, long-term health because they aren't teaching you how to make better food choices. The best thing to do is work on improving your nutrition and let your body do the rest! :happy:
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    check out www.lesliekenton.com.

She is a raw foods guru and swears by apple fasts, a really simple way to detox is to just eat apples for a day or two. You'll feel great!!!
  • beccafreak
    Options
    ALl of your comments plus one of my cousin's really helped me out. It seems healthy food and a ton of exercise is the way to go for me. I'm trying to cut out as much processed food and cooking from scratch instead of boxes or frozen. And I definitely need to increase my water intake. I'm hoping this change helps increase a healthier life and a boost in my weight loss. Thank you al for your responses! I really appreciate them!
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    ALl of your comments plus one of my cousin's really helped me out. It seems healthy food and a ton of exercise is the way to go for me. I'm trying to cut out as much processed food and cooking from scratch instead of boxes or frozen. And I definitely need to increase my water intake. I'm hoping this change helps increase a healthier life and a boost in my weight loss. Thank you al for your responses! I really appreciate them!

Girl, you just made such a good decision!
    :drinker: