Finally in the 60's

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
I am finally in the 260's. I weighed this morning and I weigh 269.8, I am so excited, I haven't been this low in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I am finally in the 260's. I weighed this morning and I weigh 269.8, I am so excited, I haven't been this low in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Congratutions! Any rewards??
  • mimi9463
    mimi9463 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good for you, keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • EstherG
    Options
    That is so awesome :smile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

WTG!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    WOO-HOO! Wonderful, keep up the GREAT work!!!! :smile:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Is that a new picture of you??? Good job on the weight loss----by summer you will be in the 230's :smile: :smile:123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

yes, I went today and had my hair highlighted and cut, that was my reward for doing so great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Wow!! Is that a new picture of you??? Good job on the weight loss----by summer you will be in the 230's :smile: :smile:

nope not a new pic, it was from 2003, I need to take a new one now.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good for you, keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:

thanks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    That is so awesome :smile:

Thank you so much
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options

yes, I went today and had my hair highlighted and cut, that was my reward for doing so great.
    How funny---I did the same thing after losing 20 pounds---6 inches and highlights. At 215 I am getting new jeans---'

123504.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

thanks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

How funny---I did the same thing after losing 20 pounds---6 inches and highlights. At 215 I am getting new jeans---'

123504.png

you deserve it.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

thanks
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Whoooo-hoooooo!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I am so proud of you for the weight loss... But your reward for making it there is almost as great!!! Good for you-making it about yourself and not food!!!
  • jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats on seeing a number that you haven't seen in years! That is so awesome and will give you motivation to keep going!

Horay for you!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Whoooo-hoooooo!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I am so proud of you for the weight loss... But your reward for making it there is almost as great!!! Good for you-making it about yourself and not food!!!

Thanks so much.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Congrats on seeing a number that you haven't seen in years! That is so awesome and will give you motivation to keep going!

Horay for you!!!

Thanks.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!