Tired of being a Fat *kitten*

Options
Ok so I am a 28y.o. mother of three. I am 5'9 and am too embarrased to put how much I weigh. I joined MFP because I am tired of wearing a size 16 clothing and I'm tired of looking tired. I have had issues with my weight all my life and so many times tried to lose weigt, but end up stopping for different reasons. I want to desperately achieve my goal of 80 to 90 pounds weight loss. The hardest part of all of this is staying motivated. I'm not one of those people who go to te gym mainly because of time and money (3 kids). Although, I do love doing aerobics and zumba classes. I usually work out at home to different dvds. Being a thick chick, I get tired of my thighs rubbing when I walk and my jeans ripping on the inner thigh part because of them rubbing the fabric thin. How embarassing is that? If this is what being a fat *kitten* is all about, then I'm done with it. I want a longer life and more energy for my kids. I'm too young to be lazy and tired. I Jjust need some motivational friends along with God to help me along the way.

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Totally get it. It usually takes a couple years for my jeans to wear out in the thighs, but since April, I've gone through 4 pairs of workout pants because they wear out from my fat thighs rubbing together when I run. I'm choosing to look at that as a positive though. Means I'm getting a lot more physical activity. lol

Using Jillian Michaels DVDs and running, I've lost 57 lbs since March. Hope to lose another 43.
  • abracasqueak
    Options
    If we keep at it, I'm sure we could motivate each other! Add me if you're interested, I'm on everyday. (I was on the time I wasn't posting too, just lurking lol, finally decided to join in the community though!)
  • SapphireJade
    Options
    i have been and still am there and i am more than willing to try to help you and motivate you any way i can i wish you all the best of luck send me an invite if you want =)
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Just remember every time you close to giving up, just say to yourself out loud, "THIS TIME NEXT YEAR I WOULD BE 50KGS LIGHTER IF I CONTINUE"