a book i bought

Options
I bought this book called The Calorie King Calorie,Fat & Carbohydrate Counter... It has just about every foo you can think of and there calorie contents + fats and Carbs.. It is good for on the go and you are thinking about those eval burgers.. As long as you have this book with you..You can look up the food you are thinking about eating.. It has saved me many times... The book cost about 8 dollars and you can get it at most book stores.. If you have one great if not you should look into it.. Let me know what you think about this book.. Congrats, to all of you and kepp up the good work..

Replies

• Happy4Mommy
    Options
    I bought this book called The Calorie King Calorie,Fat & Carbohydrate Counter... It has just about every foo you can think of and there calorie contents + fats and Carbs.. It is good for on the go and you are thinking about those eval burgers.. As long as you have this book with you..You can look up the food you are thinking about eating.. It has saved me many times... The book cost about 8 dollars and you can get it at most book stores.. If you have one great if not you should look into it.. Let me know what you think about this book.. Congrats, to all of you and kepp up the good work..
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    www.calorieking.com

I think it's the site for the book, I have been using it for 15 months. It has almost every food imaginable, just type in the food, and you get the nutrition.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I love the calorie-king book. Before MFP, I had that thing around ALL the time. I have 2 copies, one for home and one for the car..I rarely use the one I have at home but my car copy is irreplaceable!!:flowerforyou: