HELP WITH BAT WINGS! LOL

Options
Hello MFP!!!!

Can someone please help with toning my triceps I have loss skin there from previous weight loss and im not sure how to get rid of it!!!

thanks!!!

Replies

• annarouni
    annarouni Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I didn't know that "bat wings" was the name for this, but it is definitely something I am concerned about too. :D

I suspect something that is the reverse of a bicep curl would be effective but am not completely sure. Can anybody describe the right moves for this problem area, please? I workout at home without access to a gym, so it should be something that doesn't need machinery. Thanks a lot. :happy:
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    tricep dips and pushups. :)
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    tricep extension
    8029620.jpg

tricep kick backs
    tricep_ext_2.jpg
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    tricep dips and pushups. :)

Sadly, if your problem is extra skin, pushups and tricep dips won't help. I've gone from 5 pushups a day to 35, and although my arms are stronger then they've every been, the dang wings still flap in the breeze (as you can see quite well in the 3rd pic in my tracker).

My solution is avoiding sleeveless shirts or dresses whenever possible. I need at least t-shirt length to cover up the flappies.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    best programs for batwings and the other inevitable trouble spots are P90X and the 30 day shred.
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    "Bat Wings" are also knows as "Bingo Wings" :laugh:
  • annarouni
    annarouni Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, Madison. I'll get on it.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo.