20 lbs down so far w/ pics

I've lost a little over 20 pounds since joining My Fitness Pal, and around 30 pounds overall (I gained right after joining MFP!)

Since I've reached a fairly significant milestone, I thought I'd post some pics. I know I've still got a LONG way to go, but I'm proud of the work I've done so far and the progress I've made so far.

This is what I looked like after gaining weight after joining MFP- I was about 8 pounds up from my MFP starting weight.

2011-3SanFran.jpg

2011-4Chicago.jpg

Here I was back to my MFP start weight:

2011-6VirginiaBeach.jpg

Here I was finally losing weight for real, and was about 5 pounds down from my MFP start weight, and about 13 lbs down from the first photo:

2011-8Flyingaplane.jpg

2011-8Work.jpg

And now I started losing weight for real, and was about 13 pounds down from my MFP SW, and down around 20 overall:

2011-10Illinois.jpg

2011-10Milwaukee.jpg

And finally, here I am today, in a baggy t-shirt, 20 pounds down from my MFP SW, and nearly 30 pounds down overall:

2011-12Home.jpg

I've got a broken leg right now- cast and all- but I'm still losing weight, which is great. I'm hoping I can keep the momentum up and keep losing weight. I'm trying to watch what I eat and get as much exercise in as I can with my injury. I will be switching from the cast to a boot in a couple weeks, so hopefully then I'll be able to work out a little more! Like I said, I know I've still got a long way to go, but I feel I've come a long way already!

Replies

• ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    That is so fantastic! I hope one of these days I can say I lost as much as you!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    You look beautiful! Congratulations! You are doing great work!!
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    Good job! Keep counting calories while you're in the cast, you can still lose a pound a week and it all adds up before you now it!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    You are doing fantastic..looking really good!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Wow ! Way to lose even with a cast. WTG!! Now I feel really bad about not getting to the gym today! :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • QueenNeesha
    QueenNeesha Posts: 3 Member
    Great job! :-) Keep up the great work!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    That is so great!! Hate to hear about your injury! Good for you to keep finding ways to exercise and lose!!
  • strudell81
    strudell81 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm so proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!