My Official Updated Measurements

Options
I know this out of the ordinary what I am now going to share..............but I am so excited about my progress I just want to share it with people that understand my excitement without feeling pitty on me or asking me the stupid question "How could you let yourself get so badly out of shape" Only a person that doesn't experience the difficulty of being overweight and the struggles an overweight person goes thru would say something STUPID like that.....you know I have always been told that there is no such thing as a stupid question......well that one was [How could you let yourself get so badly out of shape?]

Well this is what I wanted to share and in advance I wanted everyone to know I lost inches and pounds because of all the help and support I get from MY FITNESS PAL..........

here we go......... I went to the doctor this past monday 2/16/09 and got weighed and measured.... I was only counting the weight loss from when I started myfitnesspal back in September 9, 2008....so the weight lose according to my records is 66 pounds.........but my doctor went further back to July 2008 and he says I lost 86 pounds......... but I was only going to go by the start date of joining My Fitness Pal.......... but when I updated my profile on weight and inches lost, it changed my "ticker" I didn't want to include what my doctor said I lost....I wanted it to start when I started " My Fitness Pal" because that is when I got my first official measurements in inches.....I tried to change it back, but it kept the doctor's findings........and also, it changed my calorie intake.... i was originally on a 1600 calorie diet and now it says I am on a 1320 calorie diet.........I WANT to stay on the 1600 calorie diet but MFP is not letting me keep that......it wants me on a 1320 which is not a good diet for me ......... what to do :ohwell: ...................anyway, here it goes :blushing: :happy:

Since September 9, 2008 I have Lost:

3 /2" in my double chin {almost gone now}
2" in my neck
7" R upper arm
5 1/2" in L upper arm
12" Waist
13" in my gutt
13" in my hips
4" in my breast
5" R thigh
5.5" L thigh
1" R calf
1 1/2" L calf
! 1/4" R wrist
1" L wrist
3 1/2 sizes in my Ring Finger

This is official.........measurements done by my doctor's office both times by the same person..........

I am excited..............and just wanted to share it..................Carolyn

p.s. I wouldn't of post this here, but my new found friend told me I should..............Thank you "heal4444"

Replies

• cjgurley
    Options
    I know this out of the ordinary what I am now going to share..............but I am so excited about my progress I just want to share it with people that understand my excitement without feeling pitty on me or asking me the stupid question "How could you let yourself get so badly out of shape" Only a person that doesn't experience the difficulty of being overweight and the struggles an overweight person goes thru would say something STUPID like that.....you know I have always been told that there is no such thing as a stupid question......well that one was [How could you let yourself get so badly out of shape?]

Well this is what I wanted to share and in advance I wanted everyone to know I lost inches and pounds because of all the help and support I get from MY FITNESS PAL..........

here we go......... I went to the doctor this past monday 2/16/09 and got weighed and measured.... I was only counting the weight loss from when I started myfitnesspal back in September 9, 2008....so the weight lose according to my records is 66 pounds.........but my doctor went further back to July 2008 and he says I lost 86 pounds......... but I was only going to go by the start date of joining My Fitness Pal.......... but when I updated my profile on weight and inches lost, it changed my "ticker" I didn't want to include what my doctor said I lost....I wanted it to start when I started " My Fitness Pal" because that is when I got my first official measurements in inches.....I tried to change it back, but it kept the doctor's findings........and also, it changed my calorie intake.... i was originally on a 1600 calorie diet and now it says I am on a 1320 calorie diet.........I WANT to stay on the 1600 calorie diet but MFP is not letting me keep that......it wants me on a 1320 which is not a good diet for me ......... what to do :ohwell: ...................anyway, here it goes :blushing: :happy:

Since September 9, 2008 I have Lost:

3 /2" in my double chin {almost gone now}
    2" in my neck
    7" R upper arm
    5 1/2" in L upper arm
    12" Waist
    13" in my gutt
    13" in my hips
    4" in my breast
    5" R thigh
    5.5" L thigh
    1" R calf
    1 1/2" L calf
    ! 1/4" R wrist
    1" L wrist
    3 1/2 sizes in my Ring Finger

This is official.........measurements done by my doctor's office both times by the same person..........

I am excited..............and just wanted to share it..................Carolyn

p.s. I wouldn't of post this here, but my new found friend told me I should..............Thank you "heal4444"
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    cp-congratulations-3.gif
    Absolutely share. That is awesome!!!! Keep up the great work and the healthier you.
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Very good, keep going but keep it healthy :-)
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You are doing fabulous!!!!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself.:flowerforyou: And post here any time!!:smile:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    That's fantabulous! :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    WOW great job!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. You must be proud of yourself!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful!!!
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS:drinker: That is wonderful, you should be very proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your tremendous weight loss. You are doing a fantastic job!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I measured myself today and lost .5 around my waist and hips! I was so happy!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!