Once Upon A Time

Options
nakabi
nakabi Posts: 589 Member
Any fellow Once Upon a Time lovers out there?

Both the Mr. & I really enjoy that show..

Who is your favourite character? Mine is Rumpilstilskin (sp?).....

Replies

• Melatonin
    Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy the show, but always miss it due to my hubby watching football. I always watch it online though.

Not sure if I have a fave as I like them all LOL
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Love the show! Very sad to see Graham/Huntsman get killed off last night. I'm with Mel, I really like too many to pick 1 favorite. Although I will say Rumpelstiltskin is not on my list, he creeps me out.
  • stephevers1227
    stephevers1227 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks Red Riding Hood needs a bigger part (gee, wonder why). I'd have to say Prince Charming is my favorite. I like Emma(?) just because she was Cameron on House. I was also sad to see Graham killed off and kept hoping it was a mistake.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm also a watcher! Love the show. Don't have a favorite yet.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    DH and I both like it, it's one of the shows the he and I both can agree on. Shame about the spoiler I haven't seen it yet (we DVR it and watch it Monday or Tuesday night depending on who's playing MNF). I really like the characters, it's difficult to pick a favorite. DH, however, has already said that he anticipates either getting bored or annoyed with it because the only way for it to go on season upon season is for there to be no resolution. This realization came in the Cinderella episode, he said "Shame this isn't a mini series. I don't mind them hashing out all the back stories, but they're going to keep introducing side characters until they exhaust ever fable and fairy tale, then they're going to drag out the main theme until the have no choice but to cancel without properly ending it, or jumping the shark and making it just bad."
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love the show!

Charming and Snow White are definitely my favorites right now, but I sort of dig the Evil Queen,too Jiminy Cricket is also a popular of for me, though you never really see him.
  • xoxMandyxox
    Options
    DH, however, has already said that he anticipates either getting bored or annoyed with it because the only way for it to go on season upon season is for there to be no resolution. This realization came in the Cinderella episode, he said "Shame this isn't a mini series. I don't mind them hashing out all the back stories, but they're going to keep introducing side characters until they exhaust ever fable and fairy tale, then they're going to drag out the main theme until the have no choice but to cancel without properly ending it, or jumping the shark and making it just bad."

I didn't think of that... but I think you're right... I wonder how they can make this show last without it getting terrible.

I think more and more people will get their memory back and revolt against the mayor/queen. I don't think they quite figured out how to get back to their world, if they do go back. Who's to say that the world they're in now can't have happy endings once the curse is gone.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Love the show! Very sad to see Graham/Huntsman get killed off last night. I'm with Mel, I really like too many to pick 1 favorite. Although I will say Rumpelstiltskin is not on my list, he creeps me out.

Wheeeelp, guess I don't need to watch last night's episode now.
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Love the show and I have to say honestly... Henry is probably my fave. He was a great actor on Mad Men and I love him on this show too. As for how to keep the show going, the EPs (Executive Producers) have gone on record as saying just because the "curse" might be broken or people might start remembering who they were in the Fairy Tales doesn't mean it's over and doesn't mean something else won't happen to keep the show going. They've basically said that we can't count on the curse being broken leading to the "happily ever afters" we're all used to. Another thing I've been thinking of, does the curse being broken take them back to before the curse was enacted or at some other point in the timeline? does that mean that any characters who may have perished in STorybrooke are now alive again or do they stay dead? What happens to Emma and Henry?? Lots of questions to ponder and lots of things to explore depending on how the creators/EPs etc want to continue with this... I see lots of possibilities for goodness even if EMma does somehow break the curse within the first or second season....
  • xoxMandyxox
    Options
    You really do, though!!! There's so much more to the episode than that!
  • AngelJLV83
    AngelJLV83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this show. Me and my mom are hooked. I was so so so sad to see Graham go. I liked him. I too like Emma. She was my fave on house and she is from Illinois. Gotta support my fellow Illinois-ian!! The writers of Lost are doing this show, so WHO KNOWS what crazy twists and turns they will take to keep it going. Even when lost was total nonsense, it was addicting. and with this premise, they have alot more leeway for craziness. So who knows?
  • stephevers1227
    stephevers1227 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Shame about the spoiler I haven't seen it yet (we DVR it and watch it Monday or Tuesday night depending on who's playing MNF).

Sorry about the spoiler. That happens to me with Biggest Loser and Grey's Anatomy a lot. I usually try to steer clear of the boards with their names in the titles until I've seen the most recent episodes. What I hate is when the spoiler is actually in the message board header.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    There's another thread about this show that has been going on for a few weeks now. We should combine the 2.

I don't really have a favorite character but I love the show.
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked on it (as well as Grimm). Rumpelstiltskin is my favorite as well.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    YES! Kabi, I think you should make us a group.

ETA: I think after last night, mine is Graham/the huntsman. He's so sweet. :love: I'm so sad he's gone.

Question. The scantily clad waitress w/ long black hair who has a cameo in nearly every episode...I think her "reveal" episode is coming. Who do you think she is?
  • jennajava
    Options
    Oh, also!!! I've thought all along that the "unexpected consequence" Rumplestiltskin warned queen/mayor of was that she would lose her memory too. Obviously, after Graham's incident, she knows who she is!!! I was all wrong.
  • jennajava
    Options
    Hey everyone! Love the show and I have to say honestly... Henry is probably my fave. He was a great actor on Mad Men and I love him on this show too. As for how to keep the show going, the EPs (Executive Producers) have gone on record as saying just because the "curse" might be broken or people might start remembering who they were in the Fairy Tales doesn't mean it's over and doesn't mean something else won't happen to keep the show going. They've basically said that we can't count on the curse being broken leading to the "happily ever afters" we're all used to. Another thing I've been thinking of, does the curse being broken take them back to before the curse was enacted or at some other point in the timeline? does that mean that any characters who may have perished in STorybrooke are now alive again or do they stay dead? What happens to Emma and Henry?? Lots of questions to ponder and lots of things to explore depending on how the creators/EPs etc want to continue with this... I see lots of possibilities for goodness even if EMma does somehow break the curse within the first or second season....

Great discussion idea!! Carry it over to the group :)
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Shame about the spoiler I haven't seen it yet (we DVR it and watch it Monday or Tuesday night depending on who's playing MNF).

Sorry about the spoiler. That happens to me with Biggest Loser and Grey's Anatomy a lot. I usually try to steer clear of the boards with their names in the titles until I've seen the most recent episodes. What I hate is when the spoiler is actually in the message board header.
    I agree, sorry for putting it out there, but I've learned if there's a thread talking about a show then what's going on is going to be discussed.