Looking for new fitness buddies!! Add me!! :)

Hey! Looking for new buddies for motivation!! I'm 5'2" 25 Year old chica - started to REALLY commit in Apr 2011 @ 216 lbs and now I'm stuck at about 180-190!! My ideal weight is 135! I SUPER DUPER want to be thin for spring !! I've also just started to follow the calorie intake rules .... Like yesterday! Add me!! I live in NCW WA .... :)

Replies

• vitahill
    vitahill Posts: 37 Member
    I have some similar goals - I'm 26, 5'7" and trying to lose around 50lbs by the summer. I've only been on here for about a week but I'm feeling pretty confident right now....
  • mlrosa123
    mlrosa123 Posts: 64 Member
    Good luck girl!! I want to wear my first bikini this summer... Gotta be strong and positive!
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    It took me 6 months to lose 40lbs. Without mfp I did okay but on it i really kicked some butt. Now I am a firm believer in the power of support and accountability that mfp brings to the table. So stick with it and I know you will see positive results too! Feel free to add me and I will try to help you on your journey! :)
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    I'm with you there. I'm 5'5" and trying to lose 35 more pounds by Summer. For bikini beach trips, self confidence, athletic capabilities, health reasons, among more! New friends are always a good thing, sooooo consider yourself added. :)
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Always happy to help with the motivation! I am in about the same boat - in the 190's looking to end up in the 135ish range.