running mileage

Options
2»

Replies

• therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I use runkeeper to track my mileage etc.

I've done 599km since March when I started using the app. I started running in January.

600 km would get me from home to almost Bangor, Maine.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I have just over 44 miles to go to hit 1000 for the year. I'm so busy right now I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it.
    too close not to try.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I've been using Runkeeper since May 15th and have logged 401 miles. That's not including the treadmill.

I might be due for an oil change and new air filter. :tongue:
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    IVe never tracked my miles, but which I had. I will start doing that Jan 1. Does anyone know of a good app for Iphone? I wear a HR monitor (polar) but no gps. I did just get new nike running shoes and there is a gps chip in them...does anyone use that app to track?

Runkeeper is great for iphone. Tracks everything

Ditto Runkeeper!!

I'll finish off the year at about 600 miles....so to answer the OP's ?? that will get me from Alexandria, VA to Montreal, Canada if I head north, Brunswick, GA if I head south, and just past Louisville, KY if I head West.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    If anybody is looking for good (free) on-line log, I use runningahead.com
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Wow what a coincidence! I just hit 500.21 just today! I'm actually about to post in the success story section. Took me about 6 months.

This mileage from my house (San Francisco) will take me 20 miles shy of Las Vegas!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I just started really running and tracking my miles October 1st. So far I have run 284 miles. I live in North Las Vegas so my mileage would leave me 10 miles short of Phoenix, AZ and 10 miles farther than Los Angeles CA. Wow, that is pretty dang good for only 2 1/2 months!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    No Garmin, but according to Daily Mile I'm at 146 miles for the year (but I just started running and logging again in August). I'm at 10 or so miles a week with my Half training, so I will probably come up just short of 200, but then the first part of next year the mileage will ramp up.

*Correction... the 146 included some Bike mileage.. DM doesn't seperate it. I have 60 miles tagged as "running" and 28 miles tagged as "walking" but for me that was C25K run/walking.. at some point I decided I wasn't "walking" anymore. So about 88 miles total starting from late August, so about 3 months worth.

And to those hitting 500 CONGRATS! That's awesome, even if others do more, that's impressive mileage!!
  • Jazzyjules71
    Jazzyjules71 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have run approximately 940 miles so far this year. That would get me from where I live in Columbus, OH to about Sioux Falls, SD.

Keep going lol. I'm from there and there isn't much to see :tongue:

Hilarious........
  • Eat2Live2Run
    Eat2Live2Run Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1217 running miles for the year right now. Just finished my first full marathon this past Saturday.
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm at 491 miles since March. That'll get me from Miami to Savannah, GA--where I did my first half marathon last month!