Green tea :) How much do you drink?

Options
I drink around 48oz. of green tea a day...sometimes more, haha. It's an addiction!
How much green tea do you normally drink?
What's your favourite type of tea?
Have you noticed any of the benefits from drinking it?

Replies

• REBEE17
    REBEE17 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I like drinking the Arizona Diet green tea.
    I have a few glasses per week. No benefits, but I enjoy it.
  • PetraSvdT
    Options
    Mint tea/mint with chocolate/ jasmin/camomile/all the Herbalife green teas/yogi green tea with chocolate and cinnamon/numi tea puhr. I never drink anything other then green tea. Sometimes about a gallon a day, especcially when we've run a long distance or when I've eaten bad processed food. Need to cleanse the system.
  • spacevulture
    spacevulture Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, the cinnamon sounds so good!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Can't beat good ol' PG tips. Makes the chocolate melt and go down a treat! :D
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    some one told me green tea is good for dieting because it makes you s%&$ is that true??? like to cleanse??? im just wondering i love chai tea but there really is no benefits so am thinking of starting to drink green ..
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    some one told me green tea is good for dieting because it makes you s%&$ is that true??? like to cleanse??? im just wondering i love chai tea but there really is no benefits so am thinking of starting to drink green ..
  • spacevulture
    Options
    Green tea is a diuretic. It makes you urinate more. It's not a laxative, haha.
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Drink about 5 cups a day, minimum
    Tetley Green Tea & Honey
    Tetley Green Tea & Mint
    TwiningsPure Green Tea
    Twinings Green Tea & Cranberry
    Twinings Green Tea and Pomegrannate

I'm stocked up for the next month :3

Also I've tried new herbals teas like Blueberry and Acai, meant to be deeeeeead good for you
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Oh and PG Tips
  • spacevulture
    Options
    I just had pomegranate green tea last night. SO GOOD. That combo is just meant to be!
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I try and get 2-3 cups of green tea in the morning and then 1 more in the afternoon (or when I get home). I only add a little bit of Splenda.

On the weekends, I usually only have 1 - 2 cups ....

*My favorite (besides Dunkin Donuts) is the Dragonwell Green Tea from Teavana.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    None. I try to stay away from stuff that taint teeth! (coffee, tea, cigarettes...)