TGIF!

Options
Well, it is that time of week! YIIIPPPEEE! Even though I really forward to the weekends, as you probably noticed from previous posts.... weekends make it hard to stick with the routine! My pledge for the weekend is to be a lot better then last week. I promise not to play beer olympics and eat bad food this weekend... Don't ask.....

Good Luck everyone! Have a wonderful weekend and MLK day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Well, it is that time of week! YIIIPPPEEE! Even though I really forward to the weekends, as you probably noticed from previous posts.... weekends make it hard to stick with the routine! My pledge for the weekend is to be a lot better then last week. I promise not to play beer olympics and eat bad food this weekend... Don't ask.....

Good Luck everyone! Have a wonderful weekend and MLK day! :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I know you said, "don't ask", but what is the beer Olympics??:laugh:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I was just thinking the same thoughts. I love to go out with my friends on the weekends and we have my boyfriends kids every other weekend so It's so hard to not eat that waffle with syrup when I'm making them some. I find I gain almost all of what I lost over the week. I'm getting pretty tired of it, so this weekend I am going out but I made a vow to go to the gym and work out as many calories as I'm planning on consuming in Beer! If I want it I have to work for it! And I think the kids will get cereal this weekend :smile:
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    well if you must know... it is an evening filled with different drinking games. For example... flip cup, quarters, beer pong, cards ect... You have a teammate and whichever team wins the most games is the winner for the night. I feel gross thinking about how much beer I drank last weekend. SO NOT WORTH IT :drinker:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about having a hard time sticking to the program during the weekends. In fact , it is 4:25pm here and I just poured myself a glass of wine. I have lots of calories left for today and dinner tonight, so I'm not too scared YET. It's Sunday that scares me. I am good to go with having a glass or 2 of wine, but when football is on, the beer flows and the chip bowl is never ending. It's so fun though!

Best of luck to all of you. Much love.
    Katie:heart:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    HAHA I hear ya!! Weekends are so hard....so much temptaion!!! Maybe i'll have just one or two:wink:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    well if you must know... it is an evening filled with different drinking games. For example... flip cup, quarters, beer pong, cards ect... You have a teammate and whichever team wins the most games is the winner for the night. I feel gross thinking about how much beer I drank last weekend. SO NOT WORTH IT :drinker:

I miss those days:drinker:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I know you said, "don't ask", but what is the beer Olympics??:laugh:
    LMAOROF
    BEER OLYMPICS! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    That is too funny. You all have a great weekend!
    --Diann...