Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    whats for dinner??? Its friday!!!!

we are having steak and fries...
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You wanna know how bad I am? I never cook. As a matter of fact when my son was in elementary school he gave me a homemade Mother's Day card that said, "I love you, Mom. Even if you never cuke dinner."

Okay, so yesterday I heard a co-worker tell someone to enjoy their steak and I said, "Oh! Are you going out to eat?" She laughed and said, "No." I said, "What? You mean some people cook steak at home?!"

So I'm very proud of your steak and fries! :happy:

Me? I'm going to Panera with my daughters. I looooorve their creamy tomato soup so I get a You Pick Two, but I only eat half and take the rest for tomorrow's lunch!

Happy Friday, everyone!
  • faylou
    faylou Posts: 89
    Options
    We are having Homemade SwissChalet take out from home!!!

Salad and backed fries make a fantastic addition that evrybody enjoys. Good old Chalet sauce a must.
    (sauce is really not bad on calories!!)
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    A nice salad and grilled chicken with mushrooms!
  • djwinch
    djwinch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Home made chilli con carne with rice.
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Chicken, mashed potatoes, and peanut butter Oreo crust pie. Than a snack before bed of a peanut butter sandwich to get the rest of my calories.
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    dairy free Alfredo sauce with penne, shrimp, and tomatoes (I forgot to throw in spinach this time!!)
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I just had chemo yesterday so my stomach can only take popsicles and nutritional shakes. No wild Friday night here.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Beer and....some other stuff 🤣🤣. I have a happy hour after work, so we’ll see what the options are. Not sure if it’s going to be a quick drink and best wishes to the person leaving my department or something longer.