help! me someone

Options
Kellog's - Raisin Bran, 1 cup
1% Milk Nelson - Milk, 1 cup
Nature's Own - Double Fiber Bread, 1 slice
Promise Vegetable Spread - Butter, 1 tbsp

snack slim fast optima strawberries and cream

ok i woke up at 5 am around 6 30 i had the first group above, then just now at 9:20 i had the slim fast according to my chart i only have 620 calories left for the entire day! how can i stay at 1200 calories without starving? lordy i still have til tonight.............any advice, seems i ate healthy enoug already

Replies

• SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    Kellog's - Raisin Bran, 1 cup
    1% Milk Nelson - Milk, 1 cup
    Nature's Own - Double Fiber Bread, 1 slice
    Promise Vegetable Spread - Butter, 1 tbsp

snack slim fast optima strawberries and cream

ok i woke up at 5 am around 6 30 i had the first group above, then just now at 9:20 i had the slim fast according to my chart i only have 620 calories left for the entire day! how can i stay at 1200 calories without starving? lordy i still have til tonight.............any advice, seems i ate healthy enoug already
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Giant salad! Lots of veggies, cucumber, lettuce, celery, onions, peppers, mushrooms ...etc, very few calories there.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    That is exactly the reason I exercise - so I can EAT! Honestly, that is the only way to make it work. You might want to add a little protein in, maybe a chicken breast at lunch. That will help fill you a little more.

If you can get in some exercise, you'll have room to eat more. I exercise almost every day.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt be able to make it with slimfast. i eat all day and am never hungry. i wouldnt waste my calories on a beverage but that is just me. plus excercising helps me get more calories. at the end of the day i usually have between 20-50 calories left over.
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    thanks guys! yeah i do the power rider every morning and night....for arms , legs, butt etc but...i back slid and went out last night so i was too tired today, but I WILL BE back on track today! Just wondering if anyone else felt soooo hungry on 1200 calories like me! HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS!
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Options
    I feel like I'm starving on days that I don't exercise. Just burning 200 calories helps alot!!! You can do it!!
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    The only way I can is to exercise.
  • sdw3355
    Options
    Hi, Im fairly new to this site but I saw your post and thought I would tell you you are not alone! My husband is strickly doing Adkins but I've been following this, which is similar. For breakfast, my husband uses our magic bullet and puts a couple eggs, a little fat free ham, as he desires. Eggs are great for you. Also, there are some Adkin bars that taste pretty good and Im picky! Im really bad about not eating breakfast and Im working on that. I usually have a chocolate milk and crackers. For lunch, there is a frig at my office so Im able to store stuff, but we buy the frozen fajita meat thats precooked and put it over a salad, romaine, spinach, or spring mix and maybe some almonds or a tsp of sunflower kernels. It doesn' t use much of our allowed calories and carbs and gives protein too. The meat helps make me feel full. I tend to have low sugar moments so the adkin bars or whatever you like, and have a snack. Then for dinner, we get frozen chicken breast, fajita meat, turkey meat (actually not bad), turkey bugers which heat up quick, and then we throw some frozen veggies together. Frozen veggies are better for you if you dont' have fresh. Becareful how you cook them because sometimes you can lose your vitamins out of them. Then, today, I walked for 30 minutes down the road from my office (out in the country) and I saw how excercising allows for more calories and carbs to feed your body. Watch the Biggest Loser, the trainers will say how it is more important to put back in your body what you burn off. Julian Michaels, I think her name is from show, has an interesting website too. Hope it helps! Good luck!