New Ring New Self!

Options
Hey everyone! I just got engaged and need a lot of help! Please add me! ☺

I've been on and off MFP for years and it WORKS... I just need to stick to it. I usually break around 5 weeks but not this time! :blushing:

Good luck to everyone in their journey! :flowerforyou:

Kim

Replies

• charm9
    charm9 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations thats fantastic. Im doing this as also engaged and getting married in August. i have put on quite a lot of weight over the last few years and want to slim down for the wedding. Good luck, Im sure you will be fine. The wedding day is definately motivating :)
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting engaged. I'll be more than happy to cheer you on.
  • virvin88
    virvin88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey girl..I am also recently engaged and started my weight lose goal yesterday..So excited to wear them jeans collecting dust in my closet...Also have to fit into my wedding dress...Also I am a new member would love new friends and motivational buddies

13524724.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ViolaEverAfter
    ViolaEverAfter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I added you all! Good luck guys!!
  • jobster68
    Options
    Congratulations. The first part of my journey is for my wedding on 9 March 2012. After that I will carry my journey on so that I can fit in the clothes that are hidden under my bed!!!! If anyone on this thread wants to add me as a motivational friend then please feel free to do so.

:glasses:
  • charm9
    charm9 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've added you guys. Its good to have people working towards similar goals such as getting married. Im finally focusing on this weight loss and the wedding is definately a real motivator, also the honey moon. Would love to look back at all the photos and be happy with who I am and how I look