bad thing about MFP

2»

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    the creator of fitness pal made a spelling mistake.... he ment my weightloss pal...
    let's not get rude.
    I took this as a joke -- a jab at the site appearing to be more about weight loss than fitness, and not jiving with the site name.
  • CaptainGordo
    Ohh. I DO like that. I think you have to log every day to stay accountable. Missing a day......you could have had 3000 calories yesterday and if you don't log you somehow don't have to own that. I also like that it busts you out to all your friends if you don't log in for three days.
    The consecutive days is a count of days you log in -- not days that you do not pass your calorie limit, workout, or log food at all.

It is only proof that one has logged into the site on consecutive days, and has nothing to do with one being faithful to their goals.
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    the creator of fitness pal made a spelling mistake.... he ment my weightloss pal...
    let's not get rude.
    I took this as a joke -- a jab at the site appearing to be more about weight loss than fitness, and not jiving with the site name.

ommmgg someone got what i said lol
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    I don't feel right in complaining about a website that is FREE. If I didn't like enough, I would use another free calorie counting site. JMO.

Here, Here!!!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    let's not get rude.
    ommmgg someone got what i said lol
    High five, bro. :laugh:
  • CaptainGordo
    I don't feel right in complaining about a website that is FREE. If I didn't like enough, I would use another free calorie counting site. JMO.
    Here, Here!!!!!
    MFP does solicit suggestions. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/387296-thank-you-for-your-great-suggestions
    Thank you for the continuous supply of great ideas and suggestions for the site.

Mike and the rest of the staff at MyFitnessPal want you to know that we review this thread regularly, and are busily at work on a long to-do list of exciting new features.

In fact, many of the features that have been added to the site (and our apps) over the years have come directly from the posts in this forum. So thank you.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member

This is true. But they do ask for constructive (not rude like some of the responses) feedback.
    precisely why i made this post! :wink:
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    why does MFP only congratulate when you lose weight, even if you want to maintain or gain? :ohwell:
    Good idea. A setting for "weight Loss", "Maintenance" and "Weight Gain" with congratulatory status updates to celebrate your goals would be handy.

I would suggest suggesting this here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/13-website-suggestions-feedback
    thanks! :smile:
  • Tracy9377
    Tracy9377 Posts: 73 Member
    I love your sense of humor!
    I just recently recorded a gain, and was expecting a comment! "Hey lardass get back on the wagon..." That's what I need, but it wasn't there! LOL
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    I just recently recorded a gain, and was expecting a comment! "Hey lardass get back on the wagon..." That's what I need, but it wasn't there! LOL

It'd be good/bad (depending on your goals) if it simply said, "XXMember gained a pound."
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Not a big deal.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: