The nightmare I had last night might help me not cheat

Options
So, I had a bad couple weeks, which resulted in a maintain on the scale. I've been super good this week though, with exercising and eating. I was actually under my caloires a few days (which is okay for me, since I'm only set to a 1lb a week loss, it was just kinda resetting my goal to 1.5 loss temporarily).

Well, last night I had a dream that I sat down and ate an entire box of chocolates, I just couldn't stop! I kept eating and eating, and they didn't even taste good. :noway: Well, after they were gone I felt so horrible and started crying cause I'd done so well up till then. When I woke up it took me a moment to realize I hadn't actually eaten the candy. :laugh:

Next time I feel like "Oh well, I can go over today, just today." I'm gonna remind myself of that dream lol.

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    So, I had a bad couple weeks, which resulted in a maintain on the scale. I've been super good this week though, with exercising and eating. I was actually under my caloires a few days (which is okay for me, since I'm only set to a 1lb a week loss, it was just kinda resetting my goal to 1.5 loss temporarily).

Well, last night I had a dream that I sat down and ate an entire box of chocolates, I just couldn't stop! I kept eating and eating, and they didn't even taste good. :noway: Well, after they were gone I felt so horrible and started crying cause I'd done so well up till then. When I woke up it took me a moment to realize I hadn't actually eaten the candy. :laugh:

Next time I feel like "Oh well, I can go over today, just today." I'm gonna remind myself of that dream lol.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I hate it when you have dreams like that... that panic feeling kicks in and then it takes a while to relax and laugh it off once you realize it was just a dream.

I had a bad dream too... I had a dream that I bought a Wii game with Richard Simmons in it and it was fine until I figured out I couldn't turn it off and he just kept talking and sharing if opinions of what I was eating etc. :laugh:
  • lor04311916
    Options
    aww bless ya atleast if they didn't taste good that must be a good sign :flowerforyou:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I hate dreams like that, but it's a good tool to help you keep from cheating! My dreams confuse me so much, sometimes it takes me several minutes after waking up too to realize it was only a dream....sometimes I wake up mad at my boyfriend, not realizing that I only dreamed he did something stupid, lol!