where do you buy your UNDIES?

Options
i'm a V.S. girl--through and through. They make me feel sexy..even though I'm the only one who sees them.

Where do you buy yours and why?

I did just purchase cheap ones from Forever 21 online...I hope they aren't crappier than all get out. lol

Replies

• twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    VS - honestly, because they're made better! They last for freakin' ever!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    WALMART
  • andreacord
    Options
    La Senza, basically Canadian counterpart to VS.. sexy weight loss splurge when I can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe.. last year I was bordering XL and now I'm medium. =)
    But I buy just regular cheap cotton ones at walmart off the rack for 10$ for the gym, because I learnt the hard way several times it's extremely uncomfortable to try and run/other things in a thong or lace underwear. :embarassed:
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    Frederick's of Hollywood. They are ssssoooo comfy...and too cute! =)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I used to love Lane Bryant undies. They were THE BEST underwear. But, alas.. their smallest size is a 14/16 and I'm down around an 8 now.

I've actually found that I really love Hanes brand underwear. I buy them at Wal Mart. They are cheap but last forever. (And I love that they don't ride up my *kitten*!)
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Under Armour and Calvin Kline. Compression fit, low cut, no drag. ;D
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    VS & Frederick's of Hollywood, very comfy and sexy:blushing:
  • mandag9008
    mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    walmart! but now i have to go buy more bc well ive lost my *kitten* and my undies are too big lol! i lvoe fredericks!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    jcpenny's (flirttude)....
  • tunktunk5583
    tunktunk5583 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    After working in the intimates industry I've acquired a GIANORMOUS collection of undies. However, I go to Eberjay, Elle Macpherson or Calvin Klein.
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    vs
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Walmart and VS. Walmart ones are for my umm one week a month .
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Mainly Kohl's because they carry so many different brands that I can get sexy and gym all in the same spot and their a bit cheaper than VS so with all the clothing size changes I'm going thru it's more practical for right now. But when I'm done I intend to hit VS big time!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I buy my underpanties at WalMart on line.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Almost always from Nordstrom Rack :smile: Great undies for super cheap! I couldn't care any less if they are last season's style :laugh:
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Tractor Supply
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    WALMART

I can't imagine spending more money on clothes that are never seen.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I buy mine at Walmart because for the first time in years I can buy panties there - I was too fat before. So I buy little tidy whitey's there just cuz I can. I know that sounds stupid but that's my NSV. LOL

I buy by sexies at VS.
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Cotton JMS from Walmart....that is the only thing I buy at Walmart....I hate going into Walmart, so I avoid it like the plague...
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    VS and Fredericks.....

But Im picky cos My undies gotta match my personality that day