No more excuses for me!

Options
So, last week I complained that my dieting downfall was the wining-and-dining I did with my boyfriend.

Well! He and 6 colleagues have started a "Biggest Loser" competition at work, and he is motivated to win. They each paid $100 to enter and the winner (in % of starting weight) takes all! They're all guys of roughly 200 lbs so it's nothing unsafe, but the stakes are high!

So, no more bottles of wine, potatoes, steak, buttery dishes or desserts for me to worry about! He's going to be a good influence - and I will, too.

Replies

• yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    So, last week I complained that my dieting downfall was the wining-and-dining I did with my boyfriend.

Well! He and 6 colleagues have started a "Biggest Loser" competition at work, and he is motivated to win. They each paid $100 to enter and the winner (in % of starting weight) takes all! They're all guys of roughly 200 lbs so it's nothing unsafe, but the stakes are high!

So, no more bottles of wine, potatoes, steak, buttery dishes or desserts for me to worry about! He's going to be a good influence - and I will, too.
  • lor04311916
    Options
    thats really cool :smile:
  • CoachFoland
    CoachFoland Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wow, 600 bones! That's all the motivation anyone would need, I think!
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! Keep us updated on the progress!
  • mommyof2kiddos
    Options
    That's great!
  • mommyof2kiddos
    Options
    That's great!