First Compare Picture

Options

Replies

• Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING!!!! You are definitely an inspiration!
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    I've only just joined, and this is my first post. You've made a believer out of me! Fantastic, well done!
  • Sayne
    Sayne Posts: 23
    Options
    this is awesome. i'd love to hear what you've done for such amazing results. my hubby started around 324lbs and 5 weeks have seen him lose around 15lbs. any tips would be greatly appreciated.
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    amazing, amazing job! Well done!
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! what an amazing change in a short time. what was your secret??? you give me hope for my husband who really needs to lose a good 80 pounds. you show me it can be done. please message me and tell me what you did so i can share your story with my husband. he just started eating better cut out all sodas candy, chips, burgers mayo etc and lost 10 pounds in a week and is now not loosing any more but he also cant find the time to work out.
  • april92377
    april92377 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Such an amazing change. You should feel proud of yourself.
  • jenslife82
    Options
    omgoodness! i can wait to have pics like that :) great job! you must feel great!
  • candisbar524
    Options
    That is awesome!!! You are inspiring!!!
  • Fergie2154
    Options
    WHAT!!! I know you must be extremely proud of yourself. Congratulations and as another poster said. You not only look great...but you have added years to your life.

Well done.
  • DKelly1983
    Options
    That's awesome!! What an accomplishment! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Jenniferrosesmyth
    Jenniferrosesmyth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Great job. Feels great!!!!!!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Well done.

Great work and a huge change in 7 months.

Keep it up :-)
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on such terrific progress. You are truly inspirational.
  • gonzalezmona
    gonzalezmona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    absolutely phenomenal!! You look like a new man!! :)
  • jamiehobson
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing change. I tried guessing your age before I hit your profile and had you pegged in your mid-late forties. So there you go, you've shed like 10 years off what I thought and added more to your life. Well done and keep it up. I'm inspired. :happy:
  • joyce1129
    joyce1129 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you should be so proud of you accomplishment!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing... congrats!
  • calipete
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU seriously ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • trenley
    trenley Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! You look so much younger and its a HUGE change over a 7 month period :D You must be proud of yourself!!

Agreed! You look like you're 10-20 years younger!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!