• mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    @canelly, 9

@musiche, 9.5. love your eyes
  • musiche
    musiche Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Fire! For 45, you're kicking *kitten* keeping that body looking young and fit. I've never been a fan of stupid-huge muscles, you have a nice, lean/muscular look. Nice work! 9 for what I see (and maybe more if you didn't have a camera in your face). ;)
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    musiche
    you have the prettiest eyes! just gorgeous! :) such a pretty face
  • MissTroubled
    Options
    love your eyes.. 8
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    @musiche, i am shy
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    @fizen, well at least you are telling the truth about how you feel, I am pretty sure this is a second account because you do not want people hating on you all day.
  • CourtneyB610
    CourtneyB610 Posts: 384
    Options
  • CourtneyB610
    Options
    #fizen.. I don't tan in beds at all, it was a spray tan that I got because it was my first time out w. my girlfriends since I had my daughter, WHICH is why I look so happy, it's not cause I think I am hot. Thank you.
  • fizen
    fizen Posts: 3
    Options
    #fizen.. I don't tan in beds at all, it was a spray tan that I got because it was my first time out w. my girlfriends since I had my daughter, WHICH is why I look so happy, it's not cause I think I am hot. Thank you.

Touche. Ill up you a point or so.
  • musiche
    Options
    @fizen

Holy crap dude! Can't believe you went there...

Gotta keep in mind that your perception isn't everyone's though.

And how are we supposed to rate you if you don't have a picture? What do YOU look like? If you're gonna take shots at everyone, they should be able to do the same, right? Shot for shot. ;P

Glad I'm not on your list but I'm sure you'll add me now, lol.
  • fizen
    Options
    @fizen, well at least you are telling the truth about how you feel, I am pretty sure this is a second account because you do not want people hating on you all day.

C'mon son, don't edit posts. You're original post was accurate. I am telling the truth. Man, I'll give you a 5. Some pictures are better than others so it's hard for me to tell.
  • CourtneyB610
    Options

Touche. Ill up you a point or so.

Lol
  • fizen
    Options
    @fizen

Holy crap dude! Can't believe you went there...

Gotta keep in mind that your perception isn't everyone's though.

And how are we supposed to rate you if you don't have a picture? What do YOU look like? If you're gonna take shots at everyone, they should be able to do the same, right? Shot for shot. ;P

Glad I'm not on your list but I'm sure you'll add me now, lol.

Ya, I'm a racist *kitten* on that post. The truth of the matter is that I was going through each post with my jaw on the floor and had to weigh in. I couldn't believe the ratings ya'll gave each other. How does lying help anyone? ****.

I only added the first page or so. I got bored. Hearts.
  • musiche
    Options
    @fizen...

Based on your round, face-less, beige head and blue, odd-shaped body - I rate you a 6.92.

(You wanted accuracy, so I did some calculus and a touch of algebra, and determined your actual hotness down to two decimal points).

You may now increase your self worth by two points.

:P
  • Himick
    Himick Posts: 22
    Options
  • chicago_dad
    chicago_dad Posts: 357
    Options
    Musiche is scorching hot like a tamale. I give her 16 hot tamales out of 10.
    also, this: http://youtu.be/hLEB_Bswlq8
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Wow that's pretty blunt!

Courtney you cute! 9.5. Glad what people find attractive is subjective...