RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!!! ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUT

Options

Replies

• kathrynloreili
    Options
    karawRN-

Thank you! 11! You're super gorgeous yourself! (yes, I did creep lol) If I were team va jay jay I'd date ya... You're HOT! Flaunt it girl (;
  • hassan26
    Options
    @ sarah32lee
    if closer to my age 10
    now 9
    still good :wink:
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    karawRN-

Thank you! 11! You're super gorgeous yourself! (yes, I did creep lol) If I were team va jay jay I'd date ya... You're HOT! Flaunt it girl (;

dont we all creep? lol just a little? :) thanks hun!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    10 - nice stomach!
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
  • EMMAKERRY21
    Options
    Pretty :) 8
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    9 :)
  • hassan26
    Options
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    @hassan26 - 8.5 - dark and mysterious!
  • EMMAKERRY21
    Options
    jessicalynn75: 8 - cute and bubbly smile :)
  • crodriguez94
    crodriguez94 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    9! awesome eyebrows and cheeckbones :)
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    crodriguez94: 10, LOOOVE glasses :)
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    CeeRawr89 has a pretty face
  • hannahamay
    hannahamay Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This rating crap needs to stop. PEOPLE DID NOT JOIN THIS SITE TO GET JUDGED BY OTHER MEMBERS. Rating others is not helpful in the least, in fact it could really hurt someone's feelings. I'm sure there are a lot of very insecure people on this website and telling them they're not up to your standards is sad and incredibly shallow. Whether you give high numbers or not, it's still wrong and a topic like this shouldn't be going around.
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    This rating crap needs to stop. PEOPLE DID NOT JOIN THIS SITE TO GET JUDGED BY OTHER MEMBERS. Rating others is not helpful in the least, in fact it could really hurt someone's feelings. I'm sure there are a lot of very insecure people on this website and telling them they're not up to your standards is sad and incredibly shallow. Whether you give high numbers or not, it's still wrong and a topic like this shouldn't be going around.

While I can see where you're coming from, and granted, people did come for weight loss, and there are many insecure people (I'm one of them) I find this forum to be a confidence booster. I would totally agree with you if people were being mean, but since I have joined this forum, I have not seen a rating under seven, and there are always extremely sweet comments!
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Personally, I dont see anything wrong with this post. It's all about fun; life and weight loss are already serious and stressful. We need time to just chill out and have a little fun. Besides, it's a confidence booster :flowerforyou:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options

While I can see where you're coming from, and granted, people did come for weight loss, and there are many insecure people (I'm one of them) I find this forum to be a confidence booster. I would totally agree with you if people were being mean, but since I have joined this forum, I have not seen a rating under seven, and there are always extremely sweet comments!

i've got a 6 once lol but i'm not insecure in the least and MsTru you get a 9
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    Options

• marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    7.5 x