RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!!! ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUT

Replies

• samanthasky
    samanthasky Posts: 114 Member
    I don't think gob is necessarily an *kitten*, I just think it's a little rude to suggest that people in the thread aren't 9s or 10s.. everyone likes to feel perfect..
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    To be fair, the title does say "only if you can handle the truth." If it is rude because someone wants to feel perfect, maybe they shouldn't play. That being said, I will continue not rating people that I think my rating may be hurtful :smile:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Thank you :)Tennolina . lucky me I have two daughters.They are my world .
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
  • dfquigley
    dfquigley Posts: 186
    8 ;)
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    @df - 10 - not only b/c you are hot, but b/c of your determination, way to go out and get it!
  • I just think it's a little rude to suggest that people in the thread aren't 9s or 10s.. everyone likes to feel perfect..

Why is it rude?? :( I know that if anyone rated me over a 6.5 (and that's PUSHING it!), I'd never believe another word out of their mouth, because that would tell me they were a BS'er. Having said that, I can also say I look better than some of the people rated as 9's and 10's - and that's saying a lot, because I'm not at all self confident. I just don't understand why there are so many obvious bs'ers here.
    To be fair, the title does say "only if you can handle the truth." If it is rude because someone wants to feel perfect, maybe they shouldn't play.

EXACTLY THIS.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549 Member
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    @gob - did you ever think that maybe we are rating them on more then looks? If I see someone who is out there kicking *kitten* and getting it done (and yeah, I do look at peoples profiles before I rate them), they get a higher number from me even if they aren't my ideal 9 or 10.
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    @tripmom02 9 Awesome transformation , loving the glasses =D
  • 7??
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
  • zepdig
    zepdig Posts: 155
  • @gob - did you ever think that maybe we are rating them on more then looks?

No, I didn't. When you rate with numbers, it's usually always based on looks. Add to that, the fact that I don't know any of these people in person - that's all I can see. [/quote]
    If I see someone who is out there kicking *kitten* and getting it done (and yeah, I do look at peoples profiles before I rate them), they get a higher number from me even if they aren't my ideal 9 or 10.

I get that, but again, the # rating is usually only based on looks. Especially when the title says "ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"
  • TamiaAZ
    TamiaAZ Posts: 261
    8 @ Zepdig
  • Have to go with 7, you have a great smile
  • TamiaAZ
    TamiaAZ Posts: 261
    Smarston 10 after creeping your profile =D
  • dfquigley
    dfquigley Posts: 186
    tamia, 9

"
    @df - 10 - not only b/c you are hot, but b/c of your determination, way to go out and get it!
    "

Trpimom, THANKS! :p Definitely had to be determined to get past the accident and hip surgery :p