def 10
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    alsalzman 10 for the confused look.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    AlSalz- 8.5, I find you quite attractive :)
  • 8BaughDad
    8BaughDad Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    KPAUL 8'S
  • 8BaughDad
    8BaughDad Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    mandeiko 9'ers
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    @ Alsalzman..Jason Statham-esque...10
    I've heard that before. Something to to with being bald and kickboxing, I guess.

you... 8..5. Cute pic.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Posters,

While this sort of thread is not precisely in violation of any guideline, it's causing unnecessary drama on the boards today. Our goal is for all users of MyFitnessPal to find encouragement and support here, while pursuing their weight-management goals. While many of you are using this as an opportunity to offer compliments to each other, it hasn't been an encouraging experience for all involved.

This is probably an activity best pursued in the context of a Group. For now, I'm going to lock this and similar threads until Mike and I can discuss whether it's something we're willing to support in the Public Forums.

Have a great day,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • Luckydrd
    Luckydrd Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    9 for the girl above me
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be honest... I was really nervous to post in here because I was scared what people would rate me lol. I was hoping to get some bad ratings for more motivation. Great now my heads so big and I have to find something else for motivation! Thanks guys! lol
  • AlSalzman
    Options
    More angry, but thanks!

///please dont stab me.
  • AlSalzman
    Options
    mandieko, the av pic is very "flashdance"... automatic 10.
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    More angry, but thanks!

///please dont stab me.

8.5 Smile next time :wink:
  • interceptor0011
    Options
    REBEE17 8.75 :-)
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Mechel: You work those lips girl!!! I give you a 9
  • FitBritt24
    Options
    mechel79..10..you are GORGEOUS!
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    interceptor after careful consideration i will give you a 8.5.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be honest... I was really nervous to post in here because I was scared what people would rate me lol. I was hoping to get some bad ratings for more motivation. Great now my heads so big and I have to find something else for motivation! Thanks guys! lol

You get a 5 for being an FBI profiler and getting inside people's heads. (of course I am just being silly)

Seriously, must click that X and get back to studying. Odd how I can spend 2 hours at the gym and it goes by fast, but 10 minutes with this book feels like eternity.
  • ColeyBear08
    Options

You get a 5 for being an FBI profiler and getting inside people's heads. (of course I am just being silly)

Seriously, must click that X and get back to studying. Odd how I can spend 2 hours at the gym and it goes by fast, but 10 minutes with this book feels like eternity.

Haha I know I keep switching screens. MFP--> Physiology slides---> MFP---> Physiology slides. I'm not going to get anywhere at this pace.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I totally got skipped, and on my "69"th post no less! How am I going to celebrate a "69" with no moral booster! Come onnnn! :happy: