RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!!! ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUT

Options

Replies

• EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    im in canada so i would want to apply for OPP or RCMP... u dont need school just need to do your "PREP" which is physical and written pre application testing... lasts 6 months.. then u can apply for the job if you get in you go to their specific school and its all paid for and u start getting salary.. but the thing is just getting through the applications is like 1 in 1,000,000

Wow! Good luck! Looks like your in good shape for the job. Can you shoot a gun? I've already been practicing so that I don't look stupid at the academy.

im from Russia... enuff said about shooting guns lol
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    im in canada so i would want to apply for OPP or RCMP... u dont need school just need to do your "PREP" which is physical and written pre application testing... lasts 6 months.. then u can apply for the job if you get in you go to their specific school and its all paid for and u start getting salary.. but the thing is just getting through the applications is like 1 in 1,000,000,000

You have a sexy lower back and shoulders!!!! Huge muscles aren't my biggest turn on, but your body is amazing. 9/10.

lol thnx, im just big right now.. when i cut for the summer ill be ripped,harder, n smaller
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    im in canada so i would want to apply for OPP or RCMP... u dont need school just need to do your "PREP" which is physical and written pre application testing... lasts 6 months.. then u can apply for the job if you get in you go to their specific school and its all paid for and u start getting salary.. but the thing is just getting through the applications is like 1 in 1,000,000

Wow! Good luck! Looks like your in good shape for the job. Can you shoot a gun? I've already been practicing so that I don't look stupid at the academy.

im from Russia... enuff said about shooting guns lol

Haha! I love it! Well, good luck :-) They'd be stupid not to give you a job (assuming you have no criminal record).

btw I give you a 10!
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    EuroDriver12--definitely a 9/10 :) awesome bod
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    You look like a cartoon kind of...I like cartoons. 8!

well I am definitely animated!
  • interceptor0011
    Options
    awadm There is that smile again :-)
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options
    Wow I like this! you guys are actually being honest for a change and not giving out 9's and 10's to everyone....Am I supposed to rate the guy above me? I'll pass I'm too scared to piss him off he.... might arrest me or something when I visit the US :D
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    @Johnny_Castle, if you don't EuroDriver will say you aren't secure in your sexuality. But, I am with you. I would rather that than rate Interceptor and him shoot me in my face.

BTW - Decent triceps.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    rah - 9
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Thanks RunnerJenn. You gots some stunning eyes there.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks RunnerJenn. You gots some stunning eyes there.

y thanks doll :)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    8/10 pretty eyes :D
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    8/10 pretty eyes :D

Sunshine, you know you're a 10! Smart, fit and gorgeous!
  • Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    9/10 for great body ;)
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Duelltolose: Awesome weight loss!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Coleybear - 8 You look pretty and sweet!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Why thank you!

and gp79: I love guns! You get a 9 from me :-)
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Johnny Castle. Your arm gets a 10! :)
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Bridge- 6.5/10