RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!!! ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUT

Options

Replies

• WannabeSexyBexy
    Options
    Great beard on the left, wicked smile on the right :)
  • Luckydrd
    Luckydrd Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Love the smile
  • springermad
    Options
    Great picture
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    7 , love the hair
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    Hecnotha1... out of 10 you can have an 11!!!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hecnotha1 ~ you have beautiful teeth...one of my favorite things! 9.5!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    nikkicouldwel ~ uh oh, we responded at the same time so I'll do yours too...Totally a 10! Very pretty dress!
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Dixiejo - 9! you have gorgeous hair and a lovely smile!
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    These games are so childish! Who the hell cares what someone that you have never met and probably never will meet thinks of you! If YOU think you are a 10 who gives a **** what anyone else thinks! These threads are dumb. It reminds me of junior high! GROW UP!
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    Katy you have a nice smile, and nice eyes
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'll give you a 9 I guess!
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    Likewise homie
  • StacyLynn8241
    Options
    These games are so childish! Who the hell cares what someone that you have never met and probably never will meet thinks of you! If YOU think you are a 10 who gives a **** what anyone else thinks! These threads are dumb. It reminds me of junior high! GROW UP!

I think this was a great idea for a thread and I don't think it is childish at all! There is nothing better than hearing positive things about yourself to keep you going, especially from someone you don't know. I am sorry that you have a difference of opinion. For the rest of us who ARE enjoying the thread, let's keep it going!!!!!
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    10.for an awesome answer
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options

Funny....last time I checked, this was posted in the chit-cht, fun and games section. Which is exactly what it's meant for....FUN! Obviously, plenty of people are enjoying this thread and can take it at face value. If you don't like what is being said and can't keep with the fun light heartedness of it, then butt out and DON'T POST!!! Sounds like you need to take a little bit of your own advice and GROW UP!!! Live and let live people!!!!
  • StacyLynn8241
    Options

Funny....last time I checked, this was posted in the chit-cht, fun and games section. Which is exactly what it's meant for....FUN! Obviously, plenty of people are enjoying this thread and can take it at face value. If you don't like what is being said and can't keep with the fun light heartedness of it, then butt out and DON'T POST!!! Sounds like you need to take a little bit of your own advice and GROW UP!!! Live and let live people!!!!

I totally agree with you! I wrote something a few minutes ago in response to her. It saddens me that there are people on this site with a negative attitude. I come on here daily to be enlightened by others successes and to get to know people from all over the world. Sadly, there is always someone who wants to ruin it for others. :grumble:
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options

Also to add to this, I use things like this to see what people's perception of you is. Don't care what your opinion of it is but I find that people treat me entirely differently both in and out of work due to my weight loss. Mainly for the postitive so I'm sure everyone would like to know how they're viewed. I'd rather people were honest so I could do something about it!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    slay0r and StacyLynn I congratulate you both and everyone else here on being able to come to this thread and enjoy yourselves, improve yourselves or what ever other reason you might be here. It just seemed like fun to me! If growing up means having a crappy attitude like her, then I'm content with being childish. She gets a big fat ZERO for her ugly attitude! Bummer! :ohwell:
  • Aaloo79
    Aaloo79 Posts: 105
    Options
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Whatever, live and let live! That is my opinion and I can state it if I feel like it. If this is all in fun, then why does the title read Only if you can handle the truth? That is how someone's feelings can get hurt by someone posting something rude or mean about the next person! Still think its dumb! Got some people worked up, oh well!:ohwell: