Not new- but now pregnant

Options
Hi! I am currently pregnant (14 weeks) with my 3rd child. I have twins who just turned 2 last week. I managed to only gain 3 pounds during my first trimester and would like to keep my overall weight gain around 15-20 pounds. I am overweight to begin with- mostly from twin pregnancy. I gained 88 pounds with the boys and only lost around 30 pounds due to some crazy stress eating. I want to make sure I don't go crazy with this baby. I am trying to eat well and exercise and am looking for some friends who either are pregnant or are just awesome and supportive! Thanks!

Replies

• arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.

Im part of the just awesome and supportive group if you couldnt figure it out :)
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    there is a support group on the thread...check it out ;)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm currently pregnant with my third baby as well. I've got about 2 more weeks to go. I have only gained about 15 pounds over the course of this pregnancy and I'm sure it's because of the healthy habits I adopted while trying to lose weight last year. I set my calories to maintenance but didn't obsess about sticking to that goal. I focused on listening to my body and ate whenever I was hungry. I logged once a week or so and found that for the most part I was having a little trouble eating enough. I didn't force myself though. My baby is huge, she's been measuring 2-2 1/2 weeks ahead for the last 10 weeks or so, so I know she's growing just fine.
  • Alanismans0n
    Alanismans0n Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im 17 weeks pregnant with my first. i'll send a friend request! :)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! God has blessed you again! Enjoy.