Can't Decide....

The hubby and I are going out to lunch today, and I just can't decide where to go.....:ohwell:

I picked a few places that I know have some good options.

Warning: I'm sorry if this makes anyone else hungry...:flowerforyou:

I'm ok with these, any suggestions????

Fazoli's
Cici's
Schlotzsky's Deli
Quizno's
California Pizza Kitchen
Big City Burrito

Replies

• paldal
    paldal Posts: 154
    The hubby and I are going out to lunch today, and I just can't decide where to go.....:ohwell:

I picked a few places that I know have some good options.

Warning: I'm sorry if this makes anyone else hungry...:flowerforyou:

I'm ok with these, any suggestions????

Fazoli's
    Cici's
    Schlotzsky's Deli
    Quizno's
    California Pizza Kitchen
    Big City Burrito
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    If it was ME, I'd go to CPK and have 1/4 of the Thai Crunch salad (take the other half home for lunch tomorrow!), one slice of bread, and a cup of Sedona Tortilla soup. All that is less than 700 calories!
  • paldal
    Hit 'em all. Hell, why not?

oh yea sure, I'll do that and I just won't eat for the rest of the weekend. :bigsmile:
  • paldal
    Thanks thejarviclan, I'm leaning toward that too, but I'll know soon enough.
  • i'd say where ever you decide to go, go on the website first and pick out a few lower calorie things on the menu so you don't get too tempted to dive into a pool of fat when you get there.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    i'd say where ever you decide to go, go on the website first and pick out a few lower calorie things on the menu so you don't get too tempted to dive into a pool of fat when you get there.

Um, could you turn around?

You kept saying the same to me.:blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I love the Honey Bourbon Chicken sandwich at Quizno's and it's one of the lighter options. REALLY good, especially when you add some peppers! MMM! LOL!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I would beware of CPK! That place is dangerous! lol I love the tostada pizza. Man that thing is GOOD!!
  • paldal
    Well, I ended up going to Schlotzsky's. I'd never been there before. Got a Fresh Veggie Sandwich. It was great! Thanks for the suggestions everyone.