Jillian - Ripped in 30

Options
Anyone thinking of starting Ripped in 30 sometime in January?
I am doing the 30 Day Shred now and want to do Ripped next.

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I will do Ripped with you!! I would definitely like a buddy to suffer with :ohwell:

I think I will take measurements as well and track them.
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i want to start from the 1st of Jan! It'd be good to have people doing it with me..tried and failed once in november. lets do this, next year! :P
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am thinking of starting this today or tomorrow. Anyone else going to start early? I think I will supplement with some elliptical since it's a 25 minutes workout.

I am afraid to do measurements today since I have been horrible the past week. However, I've included this if anyone wants to take measurements....

Bust (thickest part of your chest)
    Waist (natural bend when you bend to the side, usually 2 inches above belly button)
    Abdomen (thickest part of your middle below the belly button, usually 2 inches below)
    Hips (thickest part of your butt)
    Bicep (center of your arm, thickest part (unflexed)
    Thigh (only one, measure right under where your butt meets the leg)
    Calf (thickest part, sitting down)

Add all six of these measurements as one total: Nisijam ###.##
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    LOL! I was just thinking about going back to this dvd. I'm thinking maybe starting this week, or early January. What's the concensus?
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    i have the dvd and need to start very soon.
  • jetgirl1313
    Options
    I was just going to start the Shred today... maybe I'll play along even if I'm doing the shred and not Ripped yet... I heard they are super effective and work great! Can I join!?!?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hi everyone....

I didn't start Ripped yesterday due to pure exhaustion. I took a two hour nap yesterday instead. I feel a bit more refreshed and motivated today. So, I will get her done today.

Peace :flowerforyou: