Whats for dinner tonight?

Options
danigirlmck
danigirlmck Posts: 18 Member
Just wondering what everyone is having for dinner tonight? Having trouble trying to come up with a delicious dinner in the 300 calorie range.

Dani

Replies

• danigirlmck
    danigirlmck Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just wondering what everyone is having for dinner tonight? Having trouble trying to come up with a delicious dinner in the 300 calorie range.

Dani
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I'm not sure, my sister is coming into town this weekend. we will probably go out and eat. but that's why i only had a protein drink for breakfast and i'll have a light lunch, save some for dinner
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    baby red potatoes tossed in olive oil and baked with a touch of garlic clove.....grilled chicken breast marinated in Fat Free Italian dressing and some steamed green beans....delicious and filling :heart:
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    6 oz lean sirloin steak on half a toasted bun brushed lightly with olive oil and garlic, with sauteed portobello mushrooms and onions, side salad and steamed mixed veggies....yummy!!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Maybe some Papa Murphy's Hawaiian deLite pizza. 150 calories a slice! :drinker: :heart:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Sorry, really hungry, so I'm only planning lunch right now - can't see far enough ahead to dinner!

Spinach salad with red grapes, turkey, almonds and light blue cheese dressing. It's not even 10:00 and I want lunch!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: Ok, I'll stop whining, sorry!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    think ill make our Boboli whole wheat pizza with some mushrooms, turkey pepperoni, and extra (low moisture skim) mozzarella. Then a big bowl of popcorn
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    think ill make our Boboli whole wheat pizza with some mushrooms, turkey pepperoni, and extra (low moisture skim) mozzarella. Then a big bowl of popcorn
    gimme some.. minus the fungus:happy:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    i second that, but with the fungus!!!