in need of advice

Options
I am usually very good about it but the past couple of days I have been able to eat most of my exersize calories but I seem to have 100 or 200 over that I just can't eat should I cut back on my exersize abit? and wait for my appitite to cacth up?unsure

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I am usually very good about it but the past couple of days I have been able to eat most of my exersize calories but I seem to have 100 or 200 over that I just can't eat should I cut back on my exersize abit? and wait for my appitite to cacth up?unsure
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    you're probably fine if it's only 100 or so. I wouldn't worry much about that. It's when you're burning 8 or 900 cals at the gym and eating NONE of it that there's cause for concern. :flowerforyou:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    you're probably fine if it's only 100 or so. I wouldn't worry much about that. It's when you're burning 8 or 900 cals at the gym and eating NONE of it that there's cause for concern. :flowerforyou:
    Thank you so much I try really hard to eat all my exersize calories but some days ????? So if I eat the majority of them I should be ok? I want to do this right thank you:bigsmile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    yep, eat the majority of them. some days I can eat all of mine no problem and other days I'm just not hungry enough. As long as you're not consistently way under your calorie goal, you should be fine.