Favorite breakfast food

Options
I am really struggling with finding different things to eat. What is your favorite thing to eat at breakfast? And on top of that - is it quick to make? I'm not what you would call a morning person so the faster, the better! Thanks :)

Replies

• stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Steel-cut oats with 1 tablespoon almond butter, a splash of almond milk, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. I've had this every morning for....... months?

Takes 5-10 minutes. Boil 1 cup water, put 3-4 tablespoons oats in, wait til most of the water is gone, put the milk and cinnamon in, and BOOM! Add it to your almond butter.
  • nickscutie
    nickscutie Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    peanut butter sandwiches (i love them on pepperidge farm whole wheat cinnamon swirl bread), melted cheese on an english muffin, cold cereals, protein bar like a Clif Builder bar.

I hate yogurt but a lot of people like greek yogurt with fresh or dried fruit and/or nuts.

Look for some breakfast burritos in the freezer aisle of the store - there are some good options by amy's and evol.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms grilled on toast with several cups of tea. Fills me up and tastes good.:tongue:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    -Cottage cheese and syrup on toast
    -Egg whites and ketchup
    -Savory oatmeal with mushrooms, garlic, spices and salt (Don't knock it till you try it!)
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Muesli.
    In Norway they have the most amazing variety of mueslis. I could eat it every meal of the day! here in France though I find the muesli a little plain so I sprinkle sweetener on it.