Favorite kind of undies

Options
123457»

Replies

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Cheekies are my favorite right now. Well, my husband's favorite. It's rare that I buy my own underwear. lol
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Thongs are gross to me! A string up your crack all day....
    LOL
    Lacy boy shorts
    LOL they may be gross to you but I prefer them over anything. I can not stand seeing underwear lines. That is not cute at all. My thing is if you are going to wear something tight fitting have the decency to put a thong on. SN: at first they were uncomfortable to me but you get use to them the more you wear them.

Yup, very true. Thongs are great for no lines! I don't wear them every day though.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    the lacy boyish panties from victoria secret are SO COMFORTABLE. its awesome. :3
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    boy shorts for sure. :)
    My hubby loves mine.\
    (I have only worn a thong once in my life and it was the worse...I was in high school. never worn them since!!!)
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Me: Boy Shorts and then thongs for the no panty line look.

Him: Boxer briefs
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts...or anything made by Frederick's of Hollywood
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts! <3 And boxers on men. Love the plaid! :) I will totally even borrow my husbands (with underwear on of course)... hehe. To sleep in.*
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of these:

390614_10151093138085441_606810440_22318766_435032901_n.jpg

Oh yeah, and I like to wear thongs mostly, some boyshorts, all things lacy or leopard :)
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    anything that makes me feel sexy and cute. I range from thongs, bikini cut, boy shorts or cheekies.