NSV from mate whos in oz!

my flatmate from uni has been in in america all summer june-oct and was only back for a week in which i saw her once in october, since then shes been in australia
i started my weight loss journey in july and yesterday she messaged me on fb saying i look like ive lost quite a bit of weight going off my profile pic (same as my MFP one) and its totally made my week!
im around 22-28lbs lost (had a bit of a bad week this week) but seeing as shes on the other side of the world and she can tell has totally given me the motivation to carry on weight loss after my bad week! as i could never see the difference but I can tell my clothes have gotten looser.
just shows even if you cant tell, others can!!
feel free to add me as ive gotten back on the wagon this week and anyone else who feels like theyre struggling or just wants a bit of motivation im your gal :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!