1 week down

Options
Hi, my name is Lisa and I have been using myfitness pal for a week now. I used it in the past but only here and there not really being consecutive. So I finally said enough and I have lost 6lbs this week by tracking my calories and exercise. I'm so excited, I would like to make some friends to talk to about progress ect..

Thank you
Lisa
57420.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• LKEMPE1
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lisa and I have been using myfitness pal for a week now. I used it in the past but only here and there not really being consecutive. So I finally said enough and I have lost 6lbs this week by tracking my calories and exercise. I'm so excited, I would like to make some friends to talk to about progress ect..

Thank you
    Lisa
    57420.png
  • jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on 6 lbs already!
    I hope that you can find the resources and people that you need here to keep it up!
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
    I'm sure you will keep going and keep doing well!! This is the greatest place ever!! (MFP)

I joined in 2007 but only started using 6 weeks ago.

Welcome to your new life!!!

15163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • mroper
    mroper Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I joined one week ago too! I absolutely LOVE this website. It has helped me to keep track without having to take the time to write it all down and calculate it myself. Its so easy! Im telling everyone I know about it. And WTG Lisa!!! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    great job, congrats on the 6 pounds.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Thank you
    Lisa
    57420.png

WTG!! :drinker: