What's For Dinner. . .

Options
2»

Replies

• noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I loved my dinner tonight: grilled chicken with black beans, corn, fresh salsa and ff sour cream! So good and filling for 330 cals.
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    On Mondays we go meatless!
    Tonight we will have a salad, followed by homemade Carrot and Leek soup, with toasted sourdough Bread. Baked apples with pumpkin spice to finish up.
    I won't need to use force, except to make sure there is a cup of soup left over for my lunch tomorrow.:happy:

YUM! That apple thing sounds delish!!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken (I'm in AZ, so we grill ALL YEAR LONG SUCKAS!), cucumber and onions with raspberry vinegarette, peas and carrots, 1 scrumptious glass of pinot grigio!

I grill all year long. Why not? It's fun standing in front of a blazing grill while snow is falling. Only it's hard to do now that the days are so short.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken (I'm in AZ, so we grill ALL YEAR LONG SUCKAS!), cucumber and onions with raspberry vinegarette, peas and carrots, 1 scrumptious glass of pinot grigio!

I grill all year long. Why not? It's fun standing in front of a blazing grill while snow is falling. Only it's hard to do now that the days are so short.

Yep, we grill in the snow too.