I don't want big bulky muscles!!

Options

Replies

• EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My husband probably could lift a car (or at least the front end of it) and he still doesn't look like a body builder. He is muscular, but not like the hulk.

Natural muscles are sexy. Steroid muscles are not.

lmao how can u tell which is steroid muscle and which is not??? i thought i could at first too but now that ive been working out for a long time n pretty much live in a gym... you really cant tell the difference... all depends on diet,dedication and how long the person is training... i have a friend whose been training for 16 years... hasnt done anything yet n he is about 235lbs 6'0 n if u saw him ud prolly say "steroid muscle"
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    not sure if ur serious lol but u dont have enough testostrone to get bulky or big!!! plus ur not going to be eating enough calories to get big muscles!!! so unless ur planning of doing roids u got nothing to worry about! u will only benefit!

The sarcasm was blasting pretty loud with her post. :wink:

lol well i hear it so often i cant tell the difference lol
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I think it is more of the ladies where you can tell if they have the roids:

female-bodybuilder.gif
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I just hate how picking up weights turns my skin green, it doesn't match with my clothing. :(

Christmas is fast approaching - you'll always look festive!
    May want to lay low for Valentine's day but then you're set when St. Patty's rolls around.
    Options
    @Ron

I laughed so hard I nearly started coughing xD omg!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! I am going to need to invest in more dumbbells. I want to pick up cars and fight bears like a boss.

Oh joy, someone else for bear fighting and car throwing! Let's get everyone to buy some five pound dumbbells, pick them up, put them down, and then we can have huge bear fighting, car tossing tournaments!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    not sure if ur serious lol but u dont have enough testostrone to get bulky or big!!! plus ur not going to be eating enough calories to get big muscles!!! so unless ur planning of doing roids u got nothing to worry about! u will only benefit!

The sarcasm was blasting pretty loud with her post. :wink:

lol well i hear it so often i cant tell the difference lol

I agree. :wink:
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    My husband probably could lift a car (or at least the front end of it) and he still doesn't look like a body builder. He is muscular, but not like the hulk.

lmao how can u tell which is steroid muscle and which is not??? i thought i could at first too but now that ive been working out for a long time n pretty much live in a gym... you really cant tell the difference... all depends on diet,dedication and how long the person is training... i have a friend whose been training for 16 years... hasnt done anything yet n he is about 235lbs 6'0 n if u saw him ud prolly say "steroid muscle"

Send me a pic. :) I can't tell 100% for sure every time, but I bet I can guess about 90% of them.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    It only takes roughly 45 minutes to develop that muscle too so you better limit your time!!!
  • EuroDriver12
    Options

Send me a pic. :) I can't tell 100% for sure every time, but I bet I can guess about 90% of them.

sorry dont keep topless pics of my friends on my compuer lmao
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!
  • EuroDriver12
    Options

female-bodybuilder.gif

omg he has nice hair!
  • MarieAnneN
    Options

female-bodybuilder.gif

omg he has nice hair!

Who in the world finds that attractive? OMG! And I was afraid I would bulky up!
  • EuroDriver12
    Options

female-bodybuilder.gif

omg he has nice hair!

Who in the world finds that attractive? OMG! And I was afraid I would bulky up!

he looks like he has mild case of GYNO

need to embed the video "LMFAO - Sexy and i know it!
    Options
    Woman body builder without the roids:

AshleyHorner-1.jpg
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    The hulk chick lifting the car is actually pretty hot.
  • dHowe4406
    Options
    don't know why it double posted...
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    ^^
    def hot- and certainly hotter than the steroid chick....but fake boobs make me almost as sad as steroid chicks.
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    All kidding aside. If you want to lift heavy weights, but don't want to get bulky muscles, just wait more than 31 minutes after lifting before downing your brotein shake. Your muscles will fall clean off.

omg is this why i cant build any muscle?
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Stay away from the dumbbells, and stick to cars.

509500-shehulk04_super.jpg

Mmm... She-Hulk.

It isn't easy being green you know.
This discussion has been closed.