I was doing well....

Options
Hey I was doing killer on my weight loss..... then I noticed that I started to feel barfy..... then I began to get some of the weight back.. and now im having trouble keeping it off... and I havent changed anything really...... What is going on...... I thought mayb the flu but I wouldnt gain weight with the flu... Would I??

Replies

• AlysaDixon
    Options
    Hey I was doing killer on my weight loss..... then I noticed that I started to feel barfy..... then I began to get some of the weight back.. and now im having trouble keeping it off... and I havent changed anything really...... What is going on...... I thought mayb the flu but I wouldnt gain weight with the flu... Would I??
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Are you preggo? :tongue:
  • fit4fun
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing! You need to take a test if it's a possibility. If not, your body may just need a break for a week or so, then get back on track. Good Luck! Keep us updated!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Are you preggo? :tongue:

That's what I was going to say. Nausea... weight gain... better check into that.
  • AlysaDixon
    Options
    You are not the only people that have guessed the preggers thing...... I dont think that I am it is possible.... I have thought that I was pregnant before and wasnt and so I am sceptical everytime.... I also always ASSUMED that pregnant meant that I actually lost my cookies not just "felt barfy" I dont know anything about being preganant tho!! haha
  • AlysaDixon
    Options
    Ok so I still dont think that im pregnant, but...... I still fell a little sick...... not half as bad as before.... and I have managed to maintain my weight instead of loosing it all........ I guess now that I have a girlfriend to walk with everyday we will find out!! thanks for all your suggestions tho everyone!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    For heaven's sake take a test. The you will know for sure.

If that's not it make sure you are eating enough. I would take a few days off and eat what ever then get back on track. You can try upping your exercise. If you do the same thing every day your body becomes more efficient at doing it and it doesn't use as many calories to do the same thing. I've really noticed this with my HRM. I was doing the same thing every day and now it is a lot harder for me to get my heart rate up than it was the first week.

Good luck.
  • AlysaDixon
    Options
    Thanks....

I know I know..... I should take the test.... but part of me wants to know first for sure before I take the test..... I have wanted this for soooo long I dont want my hopes up again!!