I can finally see a change after only a few weeks!

Options
This is me at 300lbs, and I took the picture in an attempt to try to feel good about myself but it just made it worse. I felt terrible and disgusting and was probably more depressed after taking it.
IMAG0376.jpg

Today I had an awesome day! I am thankful for my amazing friends who are helping me through this journey, and somehow this morning while straightening my hair I noticed my face looked slimmer, so I captured a pic tonight and I was happy with what I saw! :) Oh and please disregard the greasy hair, I worked all day! I'm aloud to have my flaws right!!!!

IMAG0404.jpg

Replies

• Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference already for sure! Well done! Absolutely the best of luck to ya and feel free to add me if you wish. :flowerforyou:
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    17 pounds already! That is stinking great. You can tell a difference. Don't you dare give up on yourself.
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Awesome progress in just a few weeks! Keep up the good work and don't give up.
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm working on just doing one day at a time, and I am so happy with where I am finally going with my life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!