Week 2 here we go!!

Options
Well I officially kicked off my diet, the Friday before last. Checked in today and I'm already down 7 pounds. 7 pounds!!! Thats the motivation I need to keep it going! Love love love this site!! What a blessing!! I find myself running here after every meal to punch it all in, lol!! The best thing about this site so far is if I know were going out somewhere, I'll come and check the food database and see what the best thing for me to order is. (They have a TON of restruants listed!!) Thats about it, can't wait to see where I'm at in another 2 weeks!! ;)

Replies

• elizabeth9474
    Options
    Well I officially kicked off my diet, the Friday before last. Checked in today and I'm already down 7 pounds. 7 pounds!!! Thats the motivation I need to keep it going! Love love love this site!! What a blessing!! I find myself running here after every meal to punch it all in, lol!! The best thing about this site so far is if I know were going out somewhere, I'll come and check the food database and see what the best thing for me to order is. (They have a TON of restruants listed!!) Thats about it, can't wait to see where I'm at in another 2 weeks!! ;)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that's great, congrats.
  • mimi1949
    mimi1949 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's 3 weeks for me and I have lost 11 lbs...I feel the same as you I love this site. me too after every meal I check in all my food.lol But it's working..
    Keep up the good work.