SUGAR Q....

Options
pipinana
pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
Hi.... Quick question here,

I just added a 'sugar intake' column to my food diary. I'm only alowed 37g of sugar in a day!? I'm already 15g over today, and have been over the entire time I've been on MFP. Does anyone know if that is just for refined sugar or all types of sugar? Is it bad to go over everyday? And is that really reasonable to only eat 37g in one day? I eat an activia every day, and there's 17g in just one container! Should I not eat it?

Hhhhhhhhh, just kind of confused..... :smile:

Replies

• pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Hi.... Quick question here,

I just added a 'sugar intake' column to my food diary. I'm only alowed 37g of sugar in a day!? I'm already 15g over today, and have been over the entire time I've been on MFP. Does anyone know if that is just for refined sugar or all types of sugar? Is it bad to go over everyday? And is that really reasonable to only eat 37g in one day? I eat an activia every day, and there's 17g in just one container! Should I not eat it?

Hhhhhhhhh, just kind of confused..... :smile:
  • JayEllAre
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it unless lowering your sugar intake is important to you. If weight loss is your goal, sugar intake doesn't neccesarily matter as long as you are cutting calories and staying active....