pintrest

Options
christine24t
christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
does anyone have a pintrest? do you have any idea on how long it takes before you get an invite after you ask for one? i can't wait to make mine...i'm starting to find photos already!

Replies

• jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It usually only takes a day
  • christine24t
    Options
    thanks for letting me know!!! :)
  • akgrl1020
    Options
    It was about a week for me...just got my invite on Friday. Enjoy!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am a pinaholic. Seriously I will spend HOURS on it a day. Best/worst procrastinating tool ever.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    does anyone have a pintrest? do you have any idea on how long it takes before you get an invite after you ask for one? i can't wait to make mine...i'm starting to find photos already!

Send me a private message with your email address and I can send you an invite. I just started using it this weekend and I'm already addicted. :)
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    I just joined and I love it! If someone else hasn't done it already message me your email and I will send you an invite. :)
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love Pinterest and spend probably more time there then is good for me. But hey, if it keeps me out of the fridge then maybe it is good for me after all!

If anyone needs an invite please message me and I would be happy to send you one.
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    PS: For anyone interested here is the link to my Motivation board on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kristenrice/motivation/
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I love Pintrest. :smile:
  • christine24t
    Options
    PS: For anyone interested here is the link to my Motivation board on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kristenrice/motivation/

i love this so much! i especially love the pin that says "every accomplishment starts with the decision to try." sooo true!
  • honor82
    Options
    My invite NEVER CAME :mad: I checked my email like you wouldn't believe for like a week.

I finally found someone kind enough to send me an invite which still took about 12 hours for me to get.
  • christine24t
    Options
    i finally got one too and that's all i've done tonight.
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    omg it is SO addicting, isn't it? The night I joined I spent 2 hours on it. And I can still spend a lot of time on there. You would think I would run out of things to look at. Lots of good recipes and fun craft ideas!
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am STILL waiting on my invite. :explode:
  • lawmama_
    lawmama_ Posts: 103 Member
    Options

took about a week to get mine!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Love pinterest. I have found quite a few healthy recipes and workout ideas on there :)
    Oh, and about a million things that I want to make for the house. lol
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have it but I do not even understand it. I guess I'm going to have to go look it over again....
  • Acatlett77
    Options
    I'm totally addicted!!! Everyone look me up! My user name is acatlett77 :)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I have a board called "Things That Will Make Me Fat Again". Unfortunately, it's got the most pins. Lol
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Some good ideas. I'm going to go add some stuff. If my pinterest account were a tamagachi pet, it would be dead by now

If you want to follow my boring boards, message me.