The guy that gave me hell while I was fat!!!

Options

Replies

• love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    That's funny!

Interesting they didn't take his body fat into consideration, but that would have spoiled your fun. Good one!
  • Lorie66
    Options
    rofl! Love it~
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Way to bring yourself to his level. Very catty.

You didn't get it so I'll explain it to you. The guys BMI put him in the morbidly obese range, because BMIs are bulls*it. He isn't morbidly obese, he is ALL MUSCLE. The OP did not insult a truly obese person.
  • Lorie66
    Options
    rofl! Love it~
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    W41GC.gif
  • jenpolter
    Options
    OMG why didnt you go to HR and file harrassment?? Kudos for the snappy come back!! I bet that felt great!!!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    What a *kitten* and LOSER that guy is. But you're the bigger loser, get it, and the ultimate WINNER. Bet he didn't like tasting his own medicine so much :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    OMG why didnt you go to HR and file harrassment?? Kudos for the snappy come back!! I bet that felt great!!!

I agree with that as well. I would have brought him up on charges the first time, but that's me.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    LOL!!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    well played my good man, well played indeed!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I have to go to one of those screenings next month. I'm hoping to make some more progress between now and then!

Cheers to you for giving the guy a taste of his own medicine.

People shouldn't comment about something so personal. I tend to keep conversations about my weight limited to my doctor, my husband and my mom. My coworkers can keep their traps shut.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    I have to go to one of those screenings next month. I'm hoping to make some more progress between now and then!

Cheers to you for giving the guy a taste of his own medicine.

People shouldn't comment about something so personal. I tend to keep conversations about my weight limited to my doctor, my husband and my mom. My coworkers can keep their traps shut.

I agree. Why is it that people think it's ok to comment on your weight when you're dieting? I think it's rude!!! How would they like it if I started commenting on their looks!
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    nice!! love it! congrats on your loss!!!!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    HA!!!! right back at him!!! LOL that was a great thing to share!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Heee heeee! Tha'ts great!!!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    what a great moment!! good for you!!! :)
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Way to bring yourself to his level. Very catty.

You didn't get it so I'll explain it to you. The guys BMI put him in the morbidly obese range, because BMIs are bulls*it. He isn't morbidly obese, he is ALL MUSCLE. The OP did not insult a truly obese person.

Lol so true!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    in his face!
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    Good for you - what goes around comes around.
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    Karma, baby!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!